Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2005 5:18:44 AM EDT
Therefore I am wrong...

Last night I am about to go to bed and my girlfriend is putting on hand lotion.  I personally cant stand hand lotion, it always makes my hands feel dirty for somereason.  She gets done with her hands and grabs some more lotion and reaches for mine.  I say no, I dont like lotion on my hands.  She puts it on anyways so I wipe my hands off on the bed covers.  She gets all pissed and says that I should have said something before she put on the lotion instead of acting like a baby.  I mention that I did say something, she says this: "I didint think you ment it".  I am still wrong for doing what I did.  

She was still a bit angry this morning.   But she is over it now.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:20:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude, she's female...

I don't think I need to elaborate any more than that.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:20:30 AM EDT
[#2]
As the old saying goes.....if a man says something and there's no women around, he's still wrong.

Patty
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:23:16 AM EDT
[#3]
bed covers?

dude.  get up and go in the bathroom and wash your hands.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:25:12 AM EDT
[#4]
A mule? As in stuborn as a mule?

I thought there was going to be pictures of an atv or farm animal.

I know a guy who named his mule after him best friend; it's a pretty funny joke.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:26:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, you told her you didn't want lotion on your hands. Why didn't she think you meant it? I'll bet if SHE said she didn't want lotion on HER hands, you'd better take it seriously. Don't know if I would wipe my hands off on the blankets, though.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:29:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Last night I am about to go to bed and my girlfriend is putting on hand lotion.  I personally cant stand hand lotion, it always makes my hands feel dirty for somereason.  She gets done with her hands and grabs some more lotion and reaches for mine.  I say no, I dont like lotion on my hands.  She puts it on anyways so I wipe my hands off on the bed covers.  She gets all pissed and says that I should have said something before she put on the lotion instead of acting like a baby.  I mention that I did say something, she says this: "I didint think you ment it".  I am still wrong for doing what I did.  

1. You can't wash your hands in the bathroom?
2. How long did you sit there while she put lotion on your hands?
3. You need to tell the woman - "No lotion for me." Then don't let her put in on your hands.

Sheesh.

Av.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:41:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1. You can't wash your hands in the bathroom?
2. How long did you sit there while she put lotion on your hands?
3. You need to tell the woman - "No lotion for me." Then don't let her put in on your hands.

Sheesh.

Av.

1. Eh, I was already in bed
2. I didnt, she went for the lotion and went for my hands after I had pulled them away.  She actually got her hands on my hands and wiped and then I wiped.
3. Good point, tried that.  Didnt go so hot.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:42:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I know a guy who named his mule after him best friend; it's a pretty funny joke.

I figured saying penis on the topic line would get it deleted and one of the morning radio guys substitutes mule for penis on the air.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:42:53 AM EDT
[#9]
I hate that hand lotion stuff too. I feel your pain.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:44:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Sister Sarah needs two mules.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 10:27:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I figured saying penis on the topic line would get it deleted and one of the morning radio guys substitutes mule for penis on the air.

Ahhhh!

Now I get it.

That's pretty funny.

Next time tell her "Not on my hands, rub it on my mule."

Probably won't work, but it sounds funny.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Blow your nose on the sheets… she will warm up to ya.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#13]
It puts the lotion on its skin.

I hate lotion also. I can't stand seeing people apply that stuff. Stay dry, please.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't complain about stupid shiz like this, life's too short.

Besides, my wife makes me put lotion on her legs after she shaves them...  I enjoyed it so much that it took me a few years to figure out it was part of a ruse to get me to ending up putting lotion on my hands.

Man... I need leave.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 10:53:36 AM EDT
[#15]
I learned a long time ago in the police academy that I could get killed in domestic disputes.   I'll sit this one out, thanks........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top