Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 1/25/2009 12:04:57 PM EST
How do I sell my marketing concept to  large liquor company?  It has to do with using existing practices in an "outside of the box" thinking and marketing.

It would be a big seller, but I am not sure if the idea is patentable since the technology already exist.  

How do I sell the idea without them stealing it?
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 12:06:14 PM EST
You can't.

So you might as well tell the rest of us...
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 12:08:42 PM EST
Quoted:
How do I sell my marketing concept to  large liquor company?  It has to do with using existing practices in an "outside of the box" thinking and marketing.

It would be a big seller, but I am not sure if the idea is patentable since the technology already exist.  

You do it yourself.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 12:09:45 PM EST
Quoted:

Patent it. Then make them pay you for the privilege of using your patent.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 12:12:44 PM EST
Talk to a lawyer who specializes in intellectual property.  Gonna cost you, but it's a way to make sure your idea does not get "borrowed."
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 12:28:12 PM EST
Copyright your idea, it is cheap and companies would rather pay you a paltry sum, than risk legal action.

A patent is a waste of money(typically close to $20,000) unless your idea is truly revlutionary
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 12:28:54 PM EST
Quoted:
Talk to a lawyer who specializes in intellectual property.  Gonna cost you, but it's a way to make sure your idea does not get "borrowed."
this. good luck!

Top Top