Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 10:12:10 AM EDT
Okay, you know how there are all those people who have bumper stickers like "Charlton Heston is MY president?" And how there are all those people who fly some version of the confederate flag and who refuse to accept they lost the Civil War (note: I am NOT suggesting a connection between these two groups of people, just using both as a lead-in to my idea)?

Well, what about selling a bumper sticker with the battle flag and the phrase "Richmond is MY capital?"

I don't agree with the people who keep fighting the war in their heads, but I certainly don't mind taking their money.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:18:27 AM EDT
[#1]
This one's gonna go over real big!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:26:52 AM EDT
[#2]
how about

de nile is my river.

makes you point about as well.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:29:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Your no forrest gump
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:30:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
how about

de nile is my river.

makes you point about as well.

Good one.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:31:36 AM EDT
[#5]
put a sticker on the front bumper the says "run Hillary, run"
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Okay, you know how there are all those people who have bumper stickers like "Charlton Heston is MY president?" And how there are all those people who fly some version of the confederate flag and who refuse to accept they lost the Civil War (note: I am NOT suggesting a connection between these two groups of people, just using both as a lead-in to my idea)?

Well, what about selling a bumper sticker with the battle flag and the phrase "Richmond is MY capital?"

I don't agree with the people who keep fighting the war in their heads, but I certainly don't mind taking their money.

You do realize that a lot of the people who fly it do so because its a part of their heritage, not because they want another civil war or something.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#7]
hey, MagKightX, I didn't mean to take a shot at you with the nile thing, just the whole idea of not letting it ever, ever, go.  If you can make some bucks, get to it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You do realize that a lot of the people who fly it do so because its a part of their heritage, not because they want another civil war or something.

Hey, it's a part of my heritage too, as are the Nazis (my great uncle was a Luftwaffe bomber pilot), but you don't see me flying the swastika.

No, I don't believe the confederates were at all comparable to Nazis, and I do think that a successful secession would have reinforced the freedom on both sides (I also believe that slavery would have quickly ended had the CSA managed to secede, and the doctrine of equal rights would be on the same track as it is in the USA).
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:21:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I saw one that said:

"Thank God Mary did not have an abortion!"
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:01:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Bump to see if I can get any more responses.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:03:29 AM EDT
[#11]
How about, "Pro Life? Pro Choice?  Mind your own fucking business."
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:46:46 AM EDT
[#12]
I bought a bumper sticker at a gun show that says "I hit people who brake for liberals."  I can take some pics if you guys want to see it! ;)

-James
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top