Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
7/8/2020 3:01:36 PM
Posted: 4/20/2016 8:31:07 AM EDT
Went to the dentist yesterday for a crown prep that I had been putting off for years. They used a scanner on the tooth before the prep and then again when they had it ground down. It took them 3 tries to get the second scan but,  after that, only about 5 minutes for the machine to make the temporary crown. Minor fitting and she glued it on. Whole process took about 1.2 hours. Tooth feels great; will go back in 2 weeks for the permanent crown. Not sure why they couldn't just do it all in one shot. So: CSB?

No pics of dentist lady. 40+, 5'8", slim, not ugly but not gorgeous, is in Army reserve. Assistant girl: younger plump blonde, OK but nothing to get an old guys heart rate up.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:35:39 AM EDT
The attempt at adhering to the rules is appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:44:42 AM EDT
I have a friend that does the promotional work for a large dental company.  He posted a new printer that they are using.  It was fast and ridiculously precise although with a very small print volume and was about $5k.  Not the same tech that I have for hobby use but I still want one.  Temporary crowns are a perfect application for that technology.
Top Top