Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 10:10:56 AM EDT
wasps think they own my attic ... and spiders think can swim in my pool whenever they like!

this one has already been dispatched ... the last one I killed had babies all over her!

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:17:54 AM EDT
[#1]
UGHHH!!!!

I hate bugs.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:44:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a room in my house where a bunch of stuff is piled up, I had been digging through some stuff and left some other stuff on the floor. I grabbed a boonie hat that was laying there, and was about to toss it on my head, good thing is was slightly scrunched, so I gave it a shake, good thing I looked inside, the same kind of big ass spider was inside. Man, I almost just flipped it on my head, I would have FREAKED if a spider that big was on my shaved head.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:45:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Spiders are nothing(except if they're as big as tarantulas.  I hate COCKROACHES!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:49:33 AM EDT
[#4]

this one has already been dispatched ... the last one I killed had babies all over her!

Too bad, it was a friendly.

wganz

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I had one like that in the shed,  I chased it down and killed it with a shovel.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:55:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought you were gonna say something about poop
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Too bad, it was a friendly.

wganz

In the pool, they are all enemies .....
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:46:35 PM EDT
[#8]
You know when I saw your subject title ("I Hate When the Big Ones Get in the Pool"), the first thing that came to mind was a fat guy (w/ huge body flaps) making a big plunge into the swimming pool.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:47:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I thought you were gonna say something about poop

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:53:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:56:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn americans whining about spiders all the time...
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:11:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Geez you guys and your "Oh but it was a *good* spider!" Hey, any spider that is liable to creep into my house at night and crawl all over my face is NOT good!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:15:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Geez you guys and your "Oh but it was a *good* spider!" Hey, any spider that is liable to creep into my house at night and crawl all over my face is NOT good!!!

pussy
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:19:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

pussy

Funny thing is, when I was a kid I used to catch spiders in my hands and run home to put them in a bag.  I'd catch flies and stuff and feed them.  Now they are squished on sight.  Dude, the other day one must have fell on me while I was outside.  I came in, went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and thought some hair was sticking up on the side of my head then realized it was moving!!!! Fricken spider was taking a ride.  I hate spiders.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:27:56 PM EDT
[#15]
*girl scream*

Get the shottie!

- BG
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:55:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Since I am new here I will ask the question:

Is this spider thing an Arfcom inside joke, or are there really a bunch of grown men out there afraid of spiders?

Just curious.

SST7
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:09:03 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Is this spider thing an Arfcom inside joke, or are there really a bunch of grown men out there afraid of spiders?

Just curious.

SST7

Not an inside joke. Seems quite a few members here are LittleGirlScreamingLegwettingRunLikeaSissy scared of em. I had a tarantula for 15yr's and womenz were always more apt to handle her than dudes. How sad is that...?!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:28:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just curious.

SST7

Not an inside joke. Seems quite a few members here are LittleGirlScreamingLegwettingRunLikeaSissy scared of em. I had a tarantula for 15yr's and womenz were always more apt to handle her than dudes. How sad is that...?!!

Had an emperor scorpion for a pet once. Was real friendly.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:04:01 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Damn americans whining about spiders all the time...

Yeah, and you can keep your funnel webs over there!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top