Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2007 8:21:20 AM EDT
While taking a dump in the bathroom.

Like....wtf. Is the call that important?

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:23:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think it is that bad, just multi-tasking and a lot safer than using your phone wihile walking or driving.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:24:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I piss my work off all the time because I don't answer my phone in the bathroom or car.

Don't like using the phone in a restuant either....seems rude
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:25:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't think it is that bad, just multi-tasking and a lot safer than using your phone wihile walking or driving.

I consider it rude.

Check your phones at the bathroon door.. or prepare to hear the wrath of the nasties!
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:28:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I piss my work off all the time because I don't answer my phone in the bathroom or car.

Don't like using the phone in a restuant either....seems rude

+1 on that.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:35:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Once when I was on a layover at DFW airport, there was a guy at the urinal next to me talking on his phone.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:40:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:50:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Oh you just dont know how to take advantage of the situation. Dont get mad, take seize the moment.

When someone is on the cell, it is the RIGHT time to go into a stall and and have one of those painful BM's.. You know, the ones that come with the grunting and moaning a farts... then FLUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!

How does that person on the cell have to explain that they are in the john when talking to their boss, wife, gf or whatever.

Have fun with it.

"OH MY G-D!!! THERE IS BLOOD IN MY STOOL!"

or

"IT BURNNNNNNNNS IT BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRNS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

OMFG

"I think that one busted my O-ring"
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:51:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I think you would LOVE this guy...

:)
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 1:58:23 PM EDT
[#9]
The only thing widely recognized as more rude than someone talking loudly on a cellphone, is someone else loudly repeating everything the first person says.

Try it sometime yourself, it works like magic.
~
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top