Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2003 1:57:45 AM EDT
No one needs a gun like that.

that one really bothers me
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 1:59:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you really think I would own a gun I DON'T need? I really don't think there is such a thing.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:01:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I also hate it when people say prison is about reform a criminal. Can someone tell me when it stopped being about punishment?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:05:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ignorance should be [red]excruciatingly[/red] painfull.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:06:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I say let the punishment fit the crime! If they steal cut off their hand. That'll teach them! And doesn't punishment lead to reform?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:08:57 AM EDT
[#5]
or when they say...

Don't put that murderer to death, you won't be any better than him if you do. You're just sinking to his level...

I really hate that
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:10:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
or when they say...

Don't put that murderer to death, you won't be any better than him if you do. You're just sinking to his level...

I really hate that
View Quote

I am no better, just a little more justified! An eye for an eye and all that.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:41:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Sensible gun legislation...

that is just like saying reasonable hole in the head.. I hate it when people say that.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:42:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sensible gun legislation...

that is just like saying reasonable hole in the head.. I hate it when people say that.
View Quote

Labotomy!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:44:01 AM EDT
[#9]
And how can I forget the classic-
You can't have your cake and eat it too...

so what do you do with your cake????
I hate that...
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:47:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:48:06 AM EDT
[#11]
I eat my cake...but what about the person who bakes it? Do they get to eat it? Not if you buy it at a store, but I don't know.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 3:47:40 AM EDT
[#12]
A few months I was shooting my AR50.  An older guy with two small kids asked me, what do you need something like that?  What do you shoot with it?  I, with a strait face, replied squirrels.  Idiot.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 3:58:54 AM EDT
[#13]
I hate that too man.  I usually reply "what kind of car do you drive?"  Whatever they answer, I reply "You don't NEED a car like that."

Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:14:43 AM EDT
[#14]
I hate it when people say....
View Quote

It comes with a 30 round clip.....
It has preban clips......
I emptied the whole clip......
How many clips do you have?????
Banna clip......

Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:19:39 AM EDT
[#15]
I have an uncontrollable urge to strangle people who use "Banana Clip".
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:19:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Funny, I don't recall electing or appointing anyone to determine what I NEED, nor the requirement for an explanation. Of course they're part of the "I know better than you" crowd.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:38:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
A few months I was shooting my AR50.  An older guy with two small kids asked me, what do you need something like that?  What do you shoot with it?  I, with a strait face, replied squirrels.  Idiot.
View Quote

Truly a priceless moment!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:57:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Funny, I don't recall electing or appointing anyone to determine what I NEED, nor the requirement for an explanation. Of course they're part of the "I know better than you" crowd.
View Quote

Yeah, but I'm part of the I have a bigger gun than you crowd! [:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 5:09:53 AM EDT
[#19]
I hate it when women especially (I apologize in advance) act like my firearms are killing thousands of young children worldwide.

My firearms have never killed anyone, but if they ever have to, it will be in the defense of life.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 5:13:25 AM EDT
[#20]
I hate it when people say....I hate it when people say!

And women are not the only one's saying that guns are killing innocent children, men are just a guilty.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 5:16:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And women are not the only one's saying that guns are killing innocent children, men are just a guilty.
View Quote

I know, but it just pisses me off more when women say it, especially when they get all emotional about it and I have to tell them off.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 5:18:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I know, but it just pisses me off more when women say it, especially when they get all emotional about it and I have to tell them off.
View Quote

I am glad that my wife likes guns...It is a good thing!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:16:02 PM EDT
[#23]
"I'm don't like guns.  They scare me." [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:03:12 PM EDT
[#24]

I had one of the local deer hunters here ask me the same thing about my Robar .50 and I gave him the same exact answer.  All the rest of the people at the range thought it was pretty funny.  He just walked away grumbling.

Jason
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:09:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
"I'm don't like guns.  They scare me." [rolleyes]
View Quote

I hate that one too... If they scare you, familiarize yourself with them... Guns don't kill, people do!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:09:46 PM EDT
[#26]
And I hate it when they say...

Only a criminal would have a gun like that...

Do I look like a criminal? (you don't have to answer that)
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:36:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Why do you need that many guns? You can only shoot one at a time...

because I want them, that's why.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:49:57 PM EDT
[#28]
The 3 that turn me into a fireball:

1.'What do you mean by that?!'(makes me very sarcastic. Ex: What part of "no" don't you understand?)
2.'Who do you think you are?'(Instant smartass. "I'm the fucking tooth fairy. Poufft! You are now a POS)

and the Biggie:

3.'Do you know who you're talking to?'

About 25 years ago someone gave me a #3, I uncorked one from the boondockers and knocked him flat on his ass.When he got over the initial shock, he looked.

"I'm talking to a guy whose mouth just overloaded his ass," I replied. "You look pretty stupid down there. What is it you want?"

This was to a bosses' kid.I never heard a single word about it from the boss, although he smirked when he talked to me for quite a while.

Sometimes I sure wish I could get away with that in this day and age.

Ah, the good old days when men were men.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:15:42 PM EDT
[#29]
My top 3:

1.  Bling, Bling

2.  Hummers are a sex act not a military vehicle

3.  Do you guys still live in Tee Pees

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:18:12 AM EDT
[#30]
"no legitimate sporting purpose"

FUCK THEM!  It just depends on the sport.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:21:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
"no legitimate sporting purpose"

FUCK THEM!  It just depends on the sport.
View Quote

That one burns me too....

and what part of the Constitution was it that was about sporting purposes???
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:24:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

My ex girlfriend used to say that until I put the gun to good use and beat the crap out of her with it. [:)]

She really did say that to me on a regular basis.  We used to get in some huge fights about it.  Then I realized I was a free man and didnt have to deal with her crap and I left.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:27:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

My ex girlfriend used to say that until I put the gun to good use and beat the crap out of her with it. [:)]

View Quote

Some people just deserve it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:40:23 AM EDT
[#34]
"Extreme" has to be the most over used word of 2002.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:50:53 AM EDT
[#35]
How about when someone spouts off some emotional tripe and you debate them with logic... and their response is

"whatever".

At least when they call you names you know you've won.  With "whatever", it's just an easy way to say "f$ck off, I'm not listening to anything other then that which Rosie told me is true".  
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:12:25 AM EDT
[#36]
wouldn't want to use logic... that isn't fair when you are debating a whining liberal
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 3:22:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 3:26:45 AM EDT
[#38]
A girl saw my AR once and asked me if I was a murderer.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 3:29:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Two things I hate are when someone says "Yous" (pronounced Yooze) like it's the plural of "You"...example, "Are YOUS guys ready to leave?"

Another thing is "I BORROWED the drill to Jeff"

No, Jeff borrowed the drill FROM you....you LENT the drill TO Jeff.

Maybe it's regional, but it irritates me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top