Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2010 10:59:31 AM EDT
But the guy on Dual Survival is pretty cool!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:00:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I feel the same way, been watching it too
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:00:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

ha, I am watching it now, he sure knows his stuff that is for sure.

I liked when dave took out the turkey with a long bow, and a make shift arrow, with tape for fletching and a beer bottle bottom carved into an arrowhead.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:02:04 AM EDT
[#3]
IBKSP!!!!

In before Kent State photos...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:07:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I liked when dave took out the turkey with a long bow, and a make shift arrow, with tape for fletching and a beer bottle bottom carved into an arrowhead.

He knows his shit...but the fucker needs to put on some boots.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:08:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eh...I like the barefooting thing. To an extent. Watching him in the snow was PAINFUL!

Pretty sure he'd kick most folks asses here, too. Dude's got some guns...

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:08:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One episode he used old tire and string to make flip flops because he couldn't take it anymore.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
IBKSP!!!!

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
IBKSP!!!!

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBKSP!!!!

National Guard shot hippies
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBKSP!!!!

I thought he was referring to something regarding Cody Lundin. I was expecting pictures of him smoking weed or something in college
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBKSP!!!!

and an ROTC member who was in the wrong place at the wrong time
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Cody Lundin is alright. He may be a hippy, but he actually walks the walk (in his bare feet). He's not some Berkley piece of shit, he's a legit outdoorsman. That's just how he lives.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:32:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Cody Lundin is alright. He may be a hippy, but he actually walks the walk (in his bare feet). He's not some Berkley piece of shit, he's a legit outdoorsman. That's just how he lives.

Agreed, not talking shit...I really think he's a cool guy!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, not talking shit...I really think he's a cool guy!

I want to see the out-takes where they wander into a stand of mary jane.  $100 says Cody gets baked and stuffs his pocket for the trip.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel the same way, been watching it too

They've been playing it all day...must be a marathon.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:03:56 PM EDT
[#16]
I fucking hate hippies too...and NONE of them are cool in my book.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Even the Indians didn't go barefooted.  Lundin is a loon.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Even the Indians didn't go barefooted.  Lundin is a loon.

Agree with that too...he's a cool guy, and knows his shit...but he needs some fuckin' boots already.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:15:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Some of the oldest perishable artifacts in the New World are sage bark woven shoes from Ft. Rock Cave in Oregon.  They date to about 9,800 radiocarbon years BP (11,800 calendar years).

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBKSP!!!!

A bunch of teenage National Guardsmen were on campus because of a possible riot.

They marched around and got boxed in by a fence.  

So instead of going back the way they came, they panicked and laid down a concentrated fire with rifles in a random direction.

Later, none of the guardsmen could explain why they fired their weapons, and could not explain why they picked that particular direction.

Four passersby were killed at random several hundred yards away, including an ROTC student walking to class.

The Nixon administration investigated and said the shootings were "murder without premeditation".

Since arfcom GD is sometimes the conservative version of democratic underground website, screechy and retarded, this strange and tragic event is celebrated as "teaching them hippies a lesson."
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:43:31 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Some of the oldest perishable artifacts in the New World are sage bark woven shoes from Ft. Rock Cave in Oregon.  They date to about 9,800 radiocarbon years BP (11,800 calendar years).

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBKSP!!!!

A bunch of teenage National Guardsmen were on campus because of a possible riot.

So instead of going back the way they came, they panicked and laid down a concentrated fire with rifles in a random direction.

Later, none of the guardsmen could explain why they fired their weapons, and could not explain why they picked that particular direction.

Four passersby were killed at random several hundred yards away, including an ROTC student walking to class.

The Nixon administration investigated and said the shootings were "murder without premeditation".

Since arfcom GD is sometimes the conservative version of democratic underground website, screechy and retarded, this strange and tragic event is celebrated as "teaching them hippies a lesson."

While I hate hippies...I don't wish them death or for them to lose their homes (the Boulder fire).
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One episode he used old tire and string to make flip flops because he couldn't take it anymore.

What episode
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#25]
thats true
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:59:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBKSP!!!!

While I hate hippies...I don't wish them death or for them to lose their homes (the Boulder fire).

Boulder has hipsters and trustifarians not hippies there is a difference.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:00:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBKSP!!!!

Boulder has hipsters and trustifarians not hippies there is a difference.

No, Boulder is chock full of hippies...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top