Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 1:09:20 PM EDT

I saw that midget talk about Iraq and how we should pull our troops home yesterday on the TV.

So today I called her office and talked to one of her flunkies. I told her that Boxer was showing that she thinks we are all stupid. I also said that I knew we have 4 perminent bases there and how can she actually say, "we should bring the troops home" and that " the Iraqi's can tell us they can handle their own security".

We are going to in Iraq for a LOOOOONG time and these stupid democrats keep hammering on, "bring the troops home", when they good and well that we are NOT going to do that.

You think they could find another subject to hammer Bush on. The national debt, the trade imbalance...the biggest one...the manipulation of our currency by foreign governments, there is a lot are more than Iraq to bitch about. Freakin morons.

Well to end the story, her flunkie kept telling me that Boxer never said to bring all of the troops home and I didn't know what I was talking about. I told her flunkie that she was full of shit, and that Boxer did talk about "bringing the troops home" on TV. Yada, yada, yada...At the end, I got her so pissed, she said, "I have to move on now." Click!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:17:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I saw that midget talk about Iraq and how we should pull our troops home yesterday on the TV.

So today I called her office and talked to one of her flunkies. I told her that Boxer was showing that she thinks we are all stupid. I also said that I knew we have 4 perminent permanent bases there and how can she actually say, "we should bring the troops home" and that "the Iraqi's can tell us they can handle their own security".

We are going to be in Iraq for a LOOOOONG time and these stupid dDemocrats keep hammering on, "bring the troops home", when they know good and well that we are NOT going to do that.

You think they could find another subject to hammer Bush on. The national debt, the trade imbalance...the biggest one...the manipulation of our currency by foreign governments, there is a lot are more than Iraq to bitch about. Freaking morons.

Well to end the story, her flunkie kept telling me that Boxer never said to bring all of the troops home and I didn't know what I was talking about. I told her flunkie that she was full of shit, and that Boxer did talk about "bringing the troops home" on TV. Yada, yada, yada...At the end, I got her so pissed, she said, "I have to move on now." Click!

Sorry, never done it to anyone before

ETA: What happened to your membership status?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:26:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So today I called her office and talked to one of her flunkies. I told her that Boxer was showing that she thinks we are all stupid. I also said that I knew we have 4 perminent permanent (fast typing) bases there and how can she actually say, "we should bring the troops home" and that "the Iraqi's can tell us they can handle their own security".

We are going to be (fast typing) in Iraq for a LOOOOONG time and these stupid dDemocrats (I meant to use lower case in the word "democrat")  keep hammering on, "bring the troops home", when they know (fast typing) good and well that we are NOT going to do that.

You think they could find another subject to hammer Bush on. The national debt, the trade imbalance...the biggest one...the manipulation of our currency by foreign governments, there is a lot are more than Iraq to bitch about. Freaking (Freakin') morons.

Sorry, never done it to anyone before

ETA: What happened to your membership status?

I let the membership status go as a protest to some PC bull (which seems to be getting worse) and some uneven handling by some mods. I'll pay up again when it rights itself. Until then, no dough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top