Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2006 2:34:59 PM EST
It was early afternoon and there was commotion coming from the one of the many feeders in our yard. At first glance from the family room I thought…Cool, another Flicker. But, no…It was one of those fucking European Starlings. I know they nest in the next door neighbors eaves and love to tear out my seedlings for nest buildings. Last year I waited for the neighbor to leave and then filled my sons super-soaker with pure bleach. I blasted the shit out of the nest. But alas, they are back and have been coming in their harrier-like maneuvers for the past month or so.

I crept on hand and knee from the family room to the kitchen and grabbed the Crossman 760D chambered with one Diamond Head pellet. Pumped it 8 times and carefully opened the back slider about 2 inches. I drew down on his unsuspecting ass and whispered “fuck you”. Pffffft………..10 yard shot was right on. A few feathers gently glided to the ground after his sorry ass 5 foot fall. The wife was extremely pleased as I gather my trophy and proudly displayed for all to see… A quick turn of the shovel, a small prayer for soul, and back to building my shop. See how he fairs pulling up Gods seedlings!

Sorry, no time for pics. But he was a nice iridescent blue-green.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:36:39 PM EST
you violated the first arfcom rule of killin stuff: ALWAYS TAKE PICS!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:37:41 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/16/2006 2:37:54 PM EST by HarrySacz]

Originally Posted By Napoleon_Tanerite:

+1

Do not come here with tales of death without pics.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:38:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By Napoleon_Tanerite:

I thought it was SSS?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:38:32 PM EST
[DU Troll]I bet you feel like a big man now![/DU Troll]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:40:42 PM EST
Shoot..........
Shovel...........
Post on ARFCOM!

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:43:15 PM EST
I had a full-on battle this weekend....it's the killin time of year.....dropped 12 of these bastards:

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:49:07 PM EST
How did it taste................
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:49:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By NoVaGator:
I had a full-on battle this weekend....it's the killin time of year.....dropped 12 of these bastards:

i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/Gatordonald/deadbird.jpg

thats it! nice shooting...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:50:05 PM EST
you buried it? it's best to impale it on a stake in the front yard as a warning to the others...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:51:44 PM EST
I don't bury them....something comes and collects them each night
Top Top