Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 9:50:35 AM EDT
in the local gun shop. Guy was a Sergeant on the local force going on about how the AW ban sucked azz and he was glad it was gone.

Glad to know some of the locals are on our side! I thanked him for being on our side.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:54:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Real cops, as opposed to police chiefs, are almost universally pro-gun...at least all the ones I've met are...and I've talked with hundreds of them...four of my uncles were NYPD...
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I haven't met many rank and file LEOs who support gun control...
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:09:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Haven't met any cops that support the AWB or gun control. Police chiefs & sheriff's usually do because they are gun dumb and no different than your regular politicians.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#4]
But Sara told me that millions of law enforcement officers everywhere were for the ban.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:24:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
But Sara told me that millions of law enforcement officers everywhere were for the ban.

I think we should introduce legislation that bans the ban.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#6]
On a business trip to San Francisco this summer, I was chatting with a cop in the SFPD about AR15s and .50 cal  rifles. He seemed to really like .50s. Have to wonder where he could shoot them though, can't be too many ranges near SF that are big enough. Maybe Sacramento?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top