Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2004 11:28:58 AM EDT
I had a dream, in which I was a old man, well I say old, around 68 or 70....

and I was at a car dealership buying a high performance CADILLAC, WTF was that about?

The car was 4 door, white, tan leather interior, and would get on down the road with a hell of alot of speed, is this a warning of what my old age will be like?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:31:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

and I was at a car dealership buying a high performance CADILLAC, WTF was that about?

The car was 4 door, white, tan leather interior, and would get on down the road with a hell of alot of speed, is this a warning of what my old age will be like?

So you've turned into my boss?  Sorry, man.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LoL

Dreams are like that. just a bunch of weird shit u cant explain
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:33:05 AM EDT
[#3]
At least have the dignity to incorporate this one into your dreams next time.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:33:34 AM EDT
[#4]
It means you're merely days away from a cross-country killing spree.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:33:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, well right now I am no ones boss, thankfully, I would not be a good one, I would be to much of a ASSHOLE, trust me on this......
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:34:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

www.cadillac.com/images/models/xlr/gallery/photoExt1_big.jpg

My mother who is 70 just bought one of those in the white diamond color. Go figure
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:34:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It means you're merely days away from a cross-country killing spree.

well lets hope not....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:35:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

DAMN,M that is close to what I bought in my dream, except for the convertable, I am bald, so a convertable would not be good, sun burn on the ole scalp is painfull.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:35:54 AM EDT
[#9]
allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemall
allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemall
allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemall
allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemall
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:37:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemall

Youandyourdamnrunonsentances.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:37:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemall....l

No TV and no beer makes Homer something something.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:38:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DAMN,M that is close to what I bought in my dream, except for the convertable, I am bald, so a convertable would not be good, sun burn on the ole scalp is painfull.....

The local Cadi dealership had one in black in the showroom.  They called it the Bat mobile.  $70k for that dang car.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:39:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The local Cadi dealership had one in black in the showroom.  They called it the Bat mobile.  $70k for that dang car.

Well I hope my 401K, makes a rebound one day.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:09:35 PM EDT
[#14]
It means that at age 70 you hope you can still get pie witha nice car.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:13:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
It means that at age 70 you hope you can still get pie witha nice car.

I like PIE....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top