Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/2/2004 10:28:58 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2004 10:29:14 AM EST by 1shott]
I had a dream, in which I was a old man, well I say old, around 68 or 70....

and I was at a car dealership buying a high performance CADILLAC, WTF was that about?

The car was 4 door, white, tan leather interior, and would get on down the road with a hell of alot of speed, is this a warning of what my old age will be like?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:31:13 AM EST

Originally Posted By 1shott:

and I was at a car dealership buying a high performance CADILLAC, WTF was that about?

The car was 4 door, white, tan leather interior, and would get on down the road with a hell of alot of speed, is this a warning of what my old age will be like?

So you've turned into my boss? Sorry, man.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:32:10 AM EST

Originally Posted By GabbasaurusRex:

LoL

Dreams are like that. just a bunch of weird shit u cant explain
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:33:05 AM EST
At least have the dignity to incorporate this one into your dreams next time.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:33:34 AM EST
It means you're merely days away from a cross-country killing spree.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:33:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By GabbasaurusRex:

Damn, well right now I am no ones boss, thankfully, I would not be a good one, I would be to much of a ASSHOLE, trust me on this......
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:34:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By HeldHostage:

www.cadillac.com/images/models/xlr/gallery/photoExt1_big.jpg

My mother who is 70 just bought one of those in the white diamond color. Go figure
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:34:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By Palo_Duro:
It means you're merely days away from a cross-country killing spree.

well lets hope not....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:35:40 AM EST

DAMN,M that is close to what I bought in my dream, except for the convertable, I am bald, so a convertable would not be good, sun burn on the ole scalp is painfull.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:35:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2004 10:46:44 AM EST by twonami]
allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemalla­llworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemal­lallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemall­
allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthem­allallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthema­llallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemal­l
allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthe­mallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthem­allallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthema­llallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemal­lallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemall­allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemalla­llworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallal­lworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemall­allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemall
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:37:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By twonami:
allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthem­allallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthema­llallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemal­lallworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemall­allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemalla­llworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallal­lworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallall­workandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallw­orkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallwo­rkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallwor­kandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallwork­andnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworka­ndnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkan­dnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkand­noplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandn­oplaymakesjackadullboykillthemallallworkandno­playmakesjackadullboykillthemall

Youandyourdamnrunonsentances.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:37:36 AM EST

Originally Posted By twonami:
allworkandnoplaymakesjackadullboykillthem­all....l

No TV and no beer makes Homer something something.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:38:45 AM EST

DAMN,M that is close to what I bought in my dream, except for the convertable, I am bald, so a convertable would not be good, sun burn on the ole scalp is painfull.....

The local Cadi dealership had one in black in the showroom. They called it the Bat mobile. $70k for that dang car.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:39:51 AM EST

The local Cadi dealership had one in black in the showroom. They called it the Bat mobile. $70k for that dang car.

Well I hope my 401K, makes a rebound one day.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:09:35 AM EST
It means that at age 70 you hope you can still get pie witha nice car.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:13:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By coondog:
It means that at age 70 you hope you can still get pie witha nice car.

I like PIE....
Top Top