Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2011 6:41:42 AM EDT
ATF........That sorry SOB had the balls to be out directing trafic and helping with the cleanup after the tornado around Birmingham.  
I guess they aren't all bad.  He was in basically civilian clothes with the ATF hat helping the local Troopers.  

I still wouldn't let him in my truck, or tell him where I live.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:42:52 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean he wasn't running a multi-state meth ring, planting evidence on innocent people or prostituting himself?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:43:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully you bladed in the direction he directed you....
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:45:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Did he search your truck for parts to make an SBR?  I hear they are checking everyone they come across do be sure they are not violating constructive intent.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:08:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You mean he wasn't running a multi-state meth ring, planting evidence on innocent people or prostituting himself?

Dood, it was his day off. He has to take a break from all that and help out with some community service.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dood, it was his day off. He has to take a break from all that and help out with some community service.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 9:08:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 9:10:21 AM EDT
[#7]
probably was looking for dogs to shoot later.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 9:10:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

ATF........That sorry SOB had the balls to be out directing trafic and helping with the cleanup after the tornado around Birmingham.  

I guess they aren't all bad.  He was in basically civilian clothes with the ATF hat helping the local Troopers.  
I still wouldn't let him in my truck, or tell him where I live.

I wouldn't either. I'm pretty sure part of their job is to shit on the Constitution every day, probably en masse while swearing a blood Oath to satan.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 9:14:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Do you have a dog, OP?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 9:19:01 AM EDT
[#10]
I bet he was looking at stuff he could do forfeiture on
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 9:41:57 AM EDT
[#11]
I would say the tornado forced him away from his hotel gloryhole.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Do you have a dog, OP?

Hell no, all three went down in the boating accident along with my entire gun collection.  But, if I did, they would be 130lb. ass chewers who won't take too kindly to someone snooping around.  Almost got sued by the meter reader, they wanted his ass.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 10:24:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Do you have a dog, OP?

If so, hide it.

Maybe send it to one of those doggie hotels or somethin'
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top