Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/29/2006 10:56:48 PM EST
Went to a class this w/e, with people I know. We did an hour or more of weapons retention. It was fairly violent, though most punches were pulled. However, there were plenty of near-full-force knee strikes to the thighs, some choking, and my younger son (no doubt looking to protect his inheritance) kicked both me and his brother in the nuts.

However, we were all laughing and having a grand time! 6 friends, beating each other up and laughing! People were rolling on the ground, massaging their legs, clutching their balls, laughing hysterically while moaning.

I guess men have a certain circuit that makes them really enjoy that stuff.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:03:03 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/29/2006 11:03:21 PM EST by swingset]
A strange psychological fact, little known, is that good natured punching, kicking and other shananigans between guys often leads to homoerotic thoughts, and full-on butt sechs.

That's why I'm a pacifist.

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:11:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By swingset:
A strange psychological fact, little known, is that good natured punching, kicking and other shananigans between guys often leads to homoerotic thoughts, and full-on butt sechs.

That's why I'm a pacifist.

Have you had a shower this evening? Can you reach that spot just below your shoulder blades? I'm just asking.
Top Top