Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2002 4:38:16 PM EDT
I think I came off kind of harsh in previous posts. I haven't posted much but I think I might have offended some here early on and came across in a way that wasn't intended. I'm calling a Mulligan!! (if that's allowed)
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:09:41 PM EDT
[#1]
It's allowed. Crap, it happens all the time around these parts.

Welcome aboard.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:37:29 PM EDT
[#2]
kind of harsh??? you said some of the meanest and most horrible things ever. i will not forget your screen name.

ps. why did you call the muligan so soon. you could have gotten alot more mileage out of it.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:41:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:43:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think I came off kind of harsh in previous posts. I haven't posted much but I think I might have offended some here early on and came across in a way that wasn't intended. I'm calling a Mulligan!! (if that's allowed)
View Quote

What was your first clue??
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:44:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:21:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Harsh? Did you say 'harsh'?

Son, you should read [b]my[/b] e-mail if you want to see [b]harsh![/b]

You're doing fine! Confession is good for the soul!

Now you just need to identify some Board member who you may want to continue to harass on a daily basis and just get to work!

I would offer myself for a target, but I already have my own little assassination squad lurking around my posts for an oppotunity to take the Hun down!

Find someone else and stick on them like white on rice!

Eric The(GoodAdviceForThoseWhoCare)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone who hates Imboogaloo cant be all bad!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top