Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2003 8:32:21 AM EDT
A while back I told you guys about a confrontation I had with a guy at my house. I won't re-hash it here but this guy is a POS and to me is the lowest of low lifes.

Anyway three days ago there were several raids on drug dealers in the city. This POS as well as one of his buddies(who is right there on my lowest of low lifes list) were both busted. The best part is that this is the third time they both got busted and that should mean a minimum of 10 years for both of them.

It may seem mean to some guys but I went out with another friend and actually had a couple shots of taquilla to celebrate the news.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:35:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I always thought you were a mean SOB.

Hah! J/K He got what he deserved.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, [b]photoman[/b], I certainly hope that your former neighbor's landlord is a bit more selective with the next tenant. Glad to hear that you're rid of the vermin!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:08:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well, [b]photoman[/b], I certainly hope that your former neighbor's landlord is a bit more selective with the next tenant. Glad to hear that you're rid of the vermin!
View Quote

Oh the guy didn't live next to me(he lived two houses down from a friend though). I'm pretty sure that if he did live next to me my block would have become a war zone. This is a guy who way back in the day stole a bike from me. Than after I confromted him, he paid a couple guys to jump me after school. I got my ass whooped, good too. Than I went back and beat the shit out of him about 6 months later but only after he beat the shit out of a female friend of mine. He was on top of her punching her in the face when I saw it. I conmsidered it a totaly justified ass whoopin that i gave him. So did the police that saw it and pulled me off of him. Year after that happened he paid his little asswhipe friend who got busted with him to come after me. he tried for a couple months to get at me but never could.

There have been a few other incidents as well as a few threats against my life since those days long and not so long past. The last one though, the one that happened at my house. I don't think he realised how close he was to being shot that day.

Oh and when he got busted he had a gun on him. Fuckers like him can walk around armed all day and the good folks of this state still can't. It's fucked up. And whats even worse is that the fucking Dims in this state. They compare all the rest of us who want CCW to protect oursleves from people like this to the criminals we want protection from.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I always thought you were a mean SOB.

Hah! J/K He got what he deserved.
View Quote

I am a mean SOB when I'm given a reason to be.

Like when it's $5.00 all you can drink beer night at the bar but they don't tell you it's only for Budwiser [puke] thats not beer it's beer flavored water. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Classic case of what goes around comes around...
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Karma-it's a beautiful thing.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Funny how all those bad guys from your younger days all end up dead or in jail forever and a day.

Personaly happy for you the shit is most likely going to finaly get his.

Still haven't moved yet huh?

Tj
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:04:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Funny how all those bad guys from your younger days all end up dead or in jail forever and a day.

Personaly happy for you the shit is most likely going to finaly get his.

Still haven't moved yet huh?

Tj
View Quote

Just moved(end of may) into the house where the most recent shit between him and I occured.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top