Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 9:00:09 AM EDT
All the times my luggage was rifled through and made late.   All the long lines at the airport security checks when there were 10 lanes and only 2 were open.   Making me have to run to the gate.   Making me take my shoes off.

Well today, I had a TSA agent in my office.  Made her yelp like a little puppy.  

Actually she is one my favorite patients.  But I did make her scream a little.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:03:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:04:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you make her strip in the lobby and wait an hour?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:05:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Way to stick it to the ... man...?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
All the times my luggage was rifled through and made late.   All the long lines at the airport security checks when there were 10 lanes and only 2 were open.   Making me have to run to the gate.   Making me take my shoes off.

What was she screaming? "Stop you SOB.You are hurting me" or was it: "$20 co-pay? FY doc!:"

I kissed her ass.  When I saw her last at the airport, I gots the VIP treatment through the back door. She gave me a hug waved my ass and my GF through.  Nothing like knowing people in high places.  It was a really odd trip.  I get to the gate and the check in clerk dude is the father of a baby that I had delivered.  Guess who got upgrades?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:07:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You must have very BIG fingers

I asked my wife once how women "choose" an OB/GYN and she gave me this weird look and said "Well daah, we go to the one with the biggest fingers"
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:08:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:08:37 AM EDT
[#7]
did you let her know what the pain was for?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You must have very BIG fingers

I asked my wife once how women "choose" an OB/GYN and she gave me this weird look and said "Well daah, we go to the one with the biggest fingers"

Big and thick. I also drink lots of caffiene-----> shaky hands.  

Maybe thats why the patients like me so much.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What was she screaming? "Stop you SOB.You are hurting me" or was it: "$20 co-pay? FY doc!:"

I kissed her ass.  When I saw her last at the airport, I gots the VIP treatment through the back door. She gave me a hug waved my ass and my GF through.  Nothing like knowing people in high places.  It was a really odd trip.  I get to the gate and the check in clerk dude is the father of a baby that I had delivered.  Guess who got upgrades?

That's sick ARDOC....Sick.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:14:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Did you leave a post card notice in her (whatever) to let her know it had been searched and to thank her for her cooperation?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:17:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Did you leave a post card notice in her (whatever) to let her know it had been searched and to thank her for her cooperation?

Holographic sticker on her left cheek.  Inspected and pass by ARDOC.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:18:03 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Two in the pink, one in the stink?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:27:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:39:27 AM EDT
[#16]
[Rudolphthefiveleggedreindeer]I'm gonna draw the map of Japan on 'Yo Ass, Bitch![/Rudolphthefiveleggedreindeer]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top