Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2009 8:26:56 AM EDT
Today was the first time I've gone out in search of ammo since the "shortage."
The first place I go is wal-mart. They had 2 boxes of 45 auto left (lucky day) so I got those and 2 boxes of .223. There was an old guy in front of me getting some .22. As he's checking out the old guy cashier reaches under the counter and pulls out a box of 380 that he had squirreled away. I was pissed because I need some 380. That guy leaves with his ammo and I step up to the counter. I ask if he's got any more 380 under there and he says, "No, that was the last box." All I could do was shake my head.
I then went down the road to the sport's shop and asked the guy if he had any 380. He just laughed. I told him that's what I had figured.
I hit 2 more places on the way home and found some subsonic .22 and that was it.
Not a very successful ammo hunt, but I did pick up a Pelican case to haul my rifles around in.
Oh well.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#1]
With your shield, or on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top