Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/11/2004 6:19:25 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 6:19:40 PM EST by Lord_Grey_Boots]
I found a pic with Dan Rather's autograph on the net. After a little editing, cut and paste, I was able to make up CBS internal memo where Dan Rather confirms the Killian memos are fakes.

Since the Killian memos are fakes, and the memo has Mr Rather's real signature on it, then by CBS standards, its real, right?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:23:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By Lord_Grey_Boots:
I found a pic with Dan Rather's autograph on the net. After a little editing, cut and paste, I was able to make up CBS internal memo where Dan Rather confirms the Killian memos are fakes.

Since the Killian memos are fakes, and the memo has Mr Rather's real signature on it, then by CBS standards, its real, right?

Post it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:25:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By Spade:

Originally Posted By Lord_Grey_Boots:

Post it.

I dare ya...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:30:09 PM EST
Double dog baby!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:31:51 PM EST
DO IT! write up another memo forging his signature and make it a declaration of his homosexuality. Then send it to him. and other news agencies.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:35:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By 455SD:
Double dog baby!!!!

I SUPER DUPE UBER DOG DARE YOU!!!

While you are at it, make one that indicates his support for the repeal of the NFA and GCA, I mean if we are gonna cheat, might as well cheat to WIN!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:38:30 PM EST
Post it!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:38:39 PM EST
Just show the damn thing already.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:46:17 PM EST

Fax it to all of the networks and the other news agencies.

I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:01:44 PM EST
See my post over at glocktalk. I can add attachments there...

glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=285575
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:07:23 PM EST

Originally Posted By Voldermortist:
DO IT! write up another memo forging his signature and make it a declaration of his homosexuality. Then send it to him. and other news agencies.

You, sir, are a fucking genious.

You should work for the NSA, seriously.
Top Top