Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2009 7:13:08 AM EDT
A thug is willing to use a gun to take what is yours.   A liberal is a coward, and will vote for the government to do it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:18:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I would agree with you 100%

Liberals want to take money from the people hat have money but they are so lazy that they want others to do it for them.  Whenever someone tells me they are a liberal/progressive/democrat, I tell them they are very hateful and greedy.  It blows their mind that I would say something like that but it is the truth.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:23:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Well put! That sums up the liberal mindset quite handily.

I have more respect for the thug; at least he accepts that his activities carry some risk. The liberal always reacts with effeminate shock and horror in the face of even the slightest disagreement.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:28:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A thug is willing to use a gun to take what is yours.   A liberal is a coward, and will vote for the government to do it.

Yep, both use force, the thug directly the other through an intermediary.

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.
George Washington
First president of US (1732 - 1799)

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:29:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

YOU WIN INTELLECTUAL STATEMENT OF THE DAY AWARD
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:32:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Impressive!  
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:37:33 AM EDT
[#6]
The thug ALSO spares you the nauseating line that he's robbing you..."For your own good".
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:37:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Somebody once said that the Pen is mightier than the Sword.

Same thing.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:38:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Don't forget to mention that liberals are all pedophiles and satanists not to mention their mismatched clothing.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:50:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't forget to mention that liberals are all pedophiles and satanists not to mention their mismatched clothing.

That's not entirely true. They usually dress well because they are narcissistic, materialistic, self-centered, pretentious weinies.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:50:57 AM EDT
[#10]
The main difference is that a liberal is convinced he is taking your stuff for the greater good, and a thug is out for himself. The gun is merely visible when a thug takes your stuff, the gov tries to keep the gun nicely tucked away up to a point where you are needed as an example. The tyrany of the liberal is the worst kind of tyrany beacuse of the underlying thoughts for your wealfare and the "greater good".
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:51:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get off my lawn
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:13:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Very true!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:31:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The main difference is that a liberal is convinced he is taking your stuff for the greater good, and a thug is out for himself. The gun is merely visible when a thug takes your stuff, the gov tries to keep the gun nicely tucked away up to a point where you are needed as an example. The tyrany of the liberal is the worst kind of tyrany beacuse of the underlying thoughts for your wealfare and the "greater good".

Good post, however these days the liberals are also out voting for treasure for themselves under the guise of "greater good". That said, there is no end to the evil a liberal/progressive can and will inflict on others when the person thinks they have the moral justification for doing so.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:36:39 AM EDT
[#14]
There are some liberals that are out there (like one of my grandfathers)  who hates rich people so bad.  He loves to see government tax them to death but he doesn't really want a check in the mail.  Since he is not as well off, he want to see others fail instead of watching himself compete to succeed.

It pisses me off so bad and I want to call him out on it, I just can't grow the balls to because I know we will never talk again and I know that whatever I do, I can not convince him.  He is not stupid, just utterly ignorant.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yes, I am most afraid of the tyrant doing things for the "greater good" vs one that is just greedy.  History shows that the greedy ones just bankrupt the country... the greater good ones kill lots and lots of people.

On a person to person basis, at least I can understand the thug's motivation... the liberal self riotousness makes me retch.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
A thug is willing to use a gun to take what is yours.   A liberal is a coward, and will vote for the government's thugs to do it.

Fixed it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top