Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 1:45:52 PM EDT
ok all youhave to do....is go buy some nice skates (rollerblades or skate bored for you older guys) get some skater clothes..and do some tricks.  real simple.  Skates + tricks = chicks!  

it works!  in the last 72 hours i have picked up 8 chicks!  
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Get out of the hen house or that farmer is going to shoot you....
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Or you could just get a job and make buku $$, then they will chase you down.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:09:59 PM EDT
[#5]
well those of you who were at ETH's  (82nd!) should please note the nice truck i was driving.  $ is no problem for me.  at the moment anyhow.  and no its not daddy's money!  I earned every cent!
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:14:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#7]
The best way to get womenz to want you is to GET a girlfriend.  It's like someone stamps "TEMPT ME" on your forehead.  I can't count the number of times I could have had different chicks but couldn't/wouldn't act on it because i have a girlfriend.  (who i'm happy with - VERY happy with by the way).
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:43:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Well thats an interesting approach to picking up chicks.  Buy skates, buy goofy looking clothes, try and learn a few tricks, wait a few months while your broken bones heal, and then take a few more months to learn tricks after broken bones heal?  Yeah, thats real simple...

I think I like my method for picking up chicks better.  "Hi, I'm shaggy." usually works fine for me.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:47:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Somehow, I thought the body of this post was going to say "Beer" and nothing else
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:54:42 PM EDT
[#10]
are these chicks, or hot chicks?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:57:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:59:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Was reading the Annals of the King's Royal Rifle Corps.  Some soldiers were sitting around the campfire discussing how they met their wives.  One chap was sitting off to the side and trying not to get noticed.  Finally, he was asked how he met his wife.  He responded, "I ran, until she caught up to me."
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 3:00:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
and no its not daddy's money!  I earned every cent!
View Quote

That's what I like to hear.  Good for you!

But picking up minor skate-groupie chicks could likely get me 15 to 20 in a hotel I'd rather not stay at.  Thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:30:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I think it's all BS. I'm a Navy pilot, I have plenty of money. I drive a Firebird formula, and I was a varsity athlete in college. None of it has ever gotten me a chick.
Good women are hard to find [:(]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:51:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I think it's all BS. I'm a Navy pilot, I have plenty of money. I drive a Firebird formula, and I was a varsity athlete in college. None of it has ever gotten me a chick.
View Quote

1st piece of advice...  Loose the car.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:56:57 PM EDT
[#17]
[rofl]
My friend must do it wrong!
He has been skating for two years now and has been dateless for three.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:59:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
ok all youhave to do....is go buy some nice skates (rollerblades or skate bored for you older guys) get some skater clothes..and do some tricks.  real simple.  Skates + tricks = chicks!  

View Quote

Now get a digital camera and post some pics.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:06:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
well those of you who were at ETH's  (82nd!) should please note the nice truck i was driving.  $ is no problem for me.  at the moment anyhow.  and no its not daddy's money!  I earned every cent!
View Quote

So, it would be your Mommies money then?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:31:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Being able to lick one's eyebrows over their sunglasses usually works too.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:36:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

mmmmmmm...Avril Lavigne....[naughty]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:52:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Some rules:

1. Don't ever kiss and tell.
2. Girls just want to have fun.

Rambosky
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:22:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quiet...thanks for sending me off into dreamland....love that skater girl!!! All canadians ain't bad.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:39:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Women are worst than men when it comes to checking people out. Just make sure to Check Your Package. If your pants are fat, thats were its at !
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:46:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

1.  Ditch the car.  Unless you are hanging out in Bumfuck, AL no American-made car is going to get you play, especially not a Rednck Special like the Firebird.

2.  Lower your standards dude.  Maybe you are just too ugly to be pickin' up the kind of chicks you want.  

3.  BE AN ASSHOLE.  Women actively seek men who will treat them like total shit, especially the young girls.  They all go for the abusive bad boy. (Note:  We are talking emotion here, don't actually inflict physical harm, because wife/girlfriend beaters are shitheads)

4.  Remember, women are by and large STUPID (I really hope my mom isn't reading this), so you can fairly easily play mind-fuck games with them.  Mind-fucking relates to number 3, so you might want to practice it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

4.  Remember, women are by and large STUPID (I really hope my mom isn't reading this), so you can fairly easily play mind-fuck games with them.  Mind-fucking relates to number 3, so you might want to practice it.
View Quote

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

[rolleyes]

[red]"I really hope my mom isn't reading this."[/red]

Why? she might make you go to bed early or do the dishes as penance?  

[red] "Remember, women are by and large STUPID"[/red]

Fuck you chief.  I don't know where you've been hanging out but to me this sounds like the rant of a sexually frustrated teenager who can't get laid by anybody but the homely, pimply-faced girl-next-door.  

Citabria-you aren't much different in age from me...I hope you take this moron's post with a grain of salt...And good luck with those womenz!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:31:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Thanks for the Tip.

I was just getting ready to start a cult.

There are always hotties in those wierd cults.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:02:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Redmanfms:
Actually I am in lower alabama. Sorry but I love my car and honestly I can't afford much better. I guess we all have different standards of what having money means. I have plenty of spending cash, but I definitely wont see an Audi or BMW parked outside my place. Personally, I would never hook up with a chick just cause she liked my car or a guy in uniform. I just wanted to point out that those things don't necessarily get the womenz.

No, I am not ugly, just shy, plus military life can be tough, we don't always have time to go pimping around in our whites like on JAG.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Oh, and another thing, I figured out that assholes get women, and nice guys finish last a long time ago. I probably should have been more of an ass to some of my former girlfriends, it is true if you treat them like crap they will always come back to you. Unfortunately that is just not my type of personality [;)]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Rescueram, try playing more sand volleyball, it worked for Maverick and Goose.

I am surprised,my brother once picked up a girl because she "assumed" he was a Naval Aviator when he told her he was in the Navy. He was actually a Navy Corpsman.  Maybe you should try something different in the Navy. I hear that Navy EOD Divers get more women than they can handle. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 5:56:13 PM EDT
[#32]
u could always go to certain parts of nevada and ahem "rent" one.
[;)]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:15:48 PM EDT
[#33]
First you get the job.
Then you get the kakis.
And then you get the women.

Oz
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

1.  Ditch the car.  Unless you are hanging out in Bumfuck, AL no American-made car is going to get you play, especially not a Rednck Special like the Firebird.

2.  Lower your standards dude.  Maybe you are just too ugly to be pickin' up the kind of chicks you want.  

3.  BE AN ASSHOLE.  Women actively seek men who will treat them like total shit, especially the young girls.  They all go for the abusive bad boy. (Note:  We are talking emotion here, don't actually inflict physical harm, because wife/girlfriend beaters are shitheads)

View Quote

[blue]This guy actually knows what he is talking about. This is exactly how MOST women respond to asshole treatment. Men who have actually had their fill of girls, knows these things all too well.

Now, nice girls that you would actually want to marry/date will not fall into this category. For all the other girls out there, if you want to get laid follow this guys adivce....BE A TOTAL JERK TO THEM.....they will eat it up and beg for more....[/blue]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:49:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Hottie bait
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=3907[/img]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:28:47 PM EDT
[#37]
I hope lordtrtader did not see this thread. [sex]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:12:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You could also get a job in a pediatric hospital.  Did you know that nearly 80% of the personnel there are women?  Oh yes....and fine, they are.
View Quote

I've also been noticing a lot of hot ER and ICU RN's.  
View Quote

The PM&R Department here has by far the finest babes. The ICU and PACU have a few hotties, but the ER RNs are not anything you would ever want to wake up next to.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 10:17:21 PM EDT
[#39]
i got called a fag when i used to sk8..i skated and played in a band and never got chicks..i'm not fat or ugly either...just a little quiet.  met my awesome GF in high school and she called me a couple years after i got out..that was about 4 years ago.  i had no car, no job..i did the impossible.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 1:29:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

[rolleyes]

Fuck you chief.  I don't know where you've been hanging out but to me this sounds like the rant of a sexually frustrated teenager who can't get laid by anybody but the homely, pimply-faced girl-next-door.  

Citabria-you aren't much different in age from me...I hope you take this moron's post with a grain of salt...And good luck with those womenz!
View Quote

I think you summed up Redman in that one paragraph.  Drive on friend.
View Quote

[rolleyes]

[i]Sigh.[/i]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

[rolleyes]

View Quote

I'm mildly amused that so many people take a tongue-in-cheek response as so serious and get bent out of shape over it.

But to wit, I'm not sexually-frustrated, nor am I a teenager.  #4 was meant to egg on my mother whom I knew was lurking on the site at that time.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 10:20:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Women are worst than men when it comes to checking people out. Just make sure to Check Your Package. If your pants are fat, thats were its at !
View Quote

lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top