Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2002 7:41:45 AM EDT
WHOEVER faces the Rams in the Rams Coronation Game, uhhhh, I mean the Super Bowl.

If they are really even HALF as good as they looked yesterday, ain't NOBODY got a chance.

I'll give my dues to the Eagles and the Steelers (being mostly a Patriots fan, I know all too well they don't have a prayer against St. Louis, UNLESS the game is fixed) but WOW!!!!!! is all I can say to the Rams performance yesterday.

Link Posted: 1/21/2002 8:24:57 AM EDT
[#1]
IMHO......the steelers will be playing the Rams in the super bowl and although the rams are good,
They just won't be good enough.........

STEELERS.....STEELERS.....STEELERS!!!!!!!![:D]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 8:39:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 8:49:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 9:10:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Nope, the Eagles are the ones going to the Super Bowl. The Eagles lost to the Rams in overtime in Week One, and now the Rams will lost this time!
Go [green]EAGLES[/green]!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 9:14:44 AM EDT
[#5]
[sleep]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Eagles can beat the Rams.  There playing great, McNabb seems to be in the zone and they have a great record on the road.  I personally have no interest in watching another onesided Superbowl.

Edited to ad:

Wouldn't an all Pennsylvania Superbowl be cool as all hell!
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 12:32:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Go Patriots!!!!!

They should have a foxborough Superbowl, call it the blizzard bowl :)
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:29:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[sleep]
View Quote

If you have a problem, IGNORE THE THREAD!
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone who thinks St Louis isn't going to the Superbowl is crazy. Anybody who thinks St Louis isn't going to WIN the Superbowl is smoking crack.

No brag, just fact.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:50:10 PM EDT
[#10]
The only team that can beat the Rams is the Rams. I am more worried about Warner's injuries than any other team in the NFL.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If they are really even HALF as good as they looked yesterday, ain't NOBODY got a chance.
View Quote

The bad news, the really bad news is the Rams offense was about a half-click off and still.....
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 5:00:10 PM EDT
[#13]
The important thing is that the Baltimore Ratbirds are done for the season.  They, their ugly purple uniforms, their obnoxious coach, their bumbling QB, and Ray "The Obstructor" Lewis will not be polluting the Super Bowl this year.

The second most important thing is that their fall is coming just in time for them to become the perennial doormats of the new AFC North. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 5:59:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Steelers .

The Steel Curtain is back baby
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top