Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2013 10:58:00 AM EDT
Been arguing all morning on another forum not here. They deflect, divert and blame where I get my news. They never defend their precious Obama and his ACA. They just run you down!!! I've posted some pretty fair stuff they cannot refute...but now it is Romneys fault. I fucking give up. they are so fucking beyond anything I can think of. We are so f'ed!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:00:05 AM EDT
[#1]
You can be f'ed all you want. I'm not a pussy. I got what they understand leaning in a corner.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Been arguing all morning on another forum not here. They deflect, divert and blame where I get my news. They never defend their precious Obama and his ACA. They just run you down!!! I've posted some pretty fair stuff they cannot refute...but now it is Romneys fault. I fucking give up. they are so fucking beyond anything I can think of. We are so f'ed!
View Quote

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit"
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:02:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I gave up a looooong time ago.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I just have to learn to STAY gave up!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:05:43 AM EDT
[#5]
The definition of a liberal is being so open minded your brain falls out.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:07:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Never give up, never surrender!

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah thats the other thing they keep saying. My mind is closed. Well when I see something that to me is right and everything I find is truth then yes my mind is closed to lies!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:08:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You can be f'ed all you want. I'm not a pussy. I got what they understand leaning in a corner.
View Quote

I know this is going to be sort of an oxymoron, but my mother is a liberal who does fine western art, and likes guns. Even wants an AR of her own one day; however, one day she posted some propaganda for the ACA and one of her friends responded to my counterargument with: "So it's un-American to want free healthcare and shelter for others?"

You already know where this is heading. Weapons Free.

I posted fact after fact with sources, then at the end of one statement I said: "What's the matter? Too much Free Market Capitalism and Freedom for you?" All they could tell me was: "Sounds like bullshit" or "Just another bigot!". Even after I asked for a statement on WHY what I stated was "bullshit".

I finally put an end to the argument by saying "This post needs more freedom", and a 9/10 ARFCOM dinner pic. I think they either blocked me or deleted their FB account.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:09:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's a losing battle.  Most are drones.  I've pretty much given up too.  Although I have gotten about 6 people to start listening to Mark Levin.  One of the very few in the media that "gets it".  Been listening to him for 7 years now.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Did you forget that liberalism is a mental disease?  You simply cannot argue with a liberal because when they run out of facts to bolster their position they resort to ad hominem attacks.  And that usually happens in the first 30 seconds because, as we all know, they have no facts that support their position.  Oh, and when they run out of personal attacks, they just blame everything on Bush.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah thats the other thing they keep saying. My mind is closed. Well when I see something that to me is right and everything I find is truth then yes my mind is closed to lies!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deductive reasoning is a huge issue with them.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Take the gloves off! Show no mercy! Raise the black flag and start slitting throats, metaphorically of course.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Just remember. Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:18:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Don't give up. Just accept you can't change the desire for free shit.
Ridicule them. Then rub it in their faces when their utopian redistribution bullshit blows up.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You can be f'ed all you want. I'm not a pussy. I got what they understand want leaning in a corner.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:22:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who is John Galt?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#19]

I get that from my Obama-adoring sister-in-law. Everything bad you might have to say about Obama is just vicious lies spread by Fox News to make him look bad.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:27:43 AM EDT
[#20]
I just smile and find comfort in knowing when the SHTF the liberals will be unarmed, unprepared and left on their own to fall easy prey to the FSA looters....and then they'll know we were right all along.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Some people just have to learn the hard way about things.

Everything we've been saying for years about obamacare is happening.
They didnt believe us then, they disbelieve us now.

You're going to have the core group of zealots that will refute the facts no matter what and will embrace the pain caused by all of this simply because its a liberal idea, and nothing more.

But when the moderates, independants, and moderately intelligent start getting burned by this fiasco, expect eyes to be opened and attitudes to change.

Maybe after everyone America gets burned by the policies of President obama, then they'll wake up.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:17:09 PM EDT
[#22]
My goal now in the wake of my morning arguing with them is to focus on prepping, standing my ground on what I believe on gun rights, freedoms, liberties, support the patriots that are like minded. Do NOT waste time on liberal asshats. If they want to ruin their lives on the gov teat have right at it! I will ruin MY life MY way!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:25:46 PM EDT
[#23]
So you spent your day arguing with retards that are incapable of comprehending the most basic of things.....and you want me to feel sorry for you? What did you think arguing with a lib, ONLINE no less, would accomplish? Get out and live life. Fuck

And oh yeah....you can be "fucked" all you want, I'm done playing their stupid games.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:31:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I just smile and find comfort in knowing when the SHTF the liberals will be unarmed, unprepared and left on their own to fall easy prey to the FSA looters....and then they'll know we were right all along.
View Quote

This is an excellent post! That's pretty much where I'm at.  In all of this darkness, the only little bit of a silver lining is the sweet relief of schadenfreude.  And it's starting to happen now  
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:38:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Guess which one is the OP.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:39:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

what did you expect?
They know the plan sucks... but it goes against their religion to admit that their Anointed One fucked up and lied.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top