Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2004 5:40:50 PM EDT
I had a bad weekend, my truck broke down, although not expensive, the whole situation was a pain in the ass. I spent too much money paying bills so I didn't have any money left to play. But these were minor in comparison to my latest problem...NO HOT WATER!!! I had an element burn out on the water heater, and I couldn't take a shower last night! Terribly uncivilized!! I felt so unclean. I'll get another element tomorrow, and I'm limping by now, but what a pain in the ass this is!! I don't know if I'm cut out for this Survivalist thing. I need hot showers and Ovaltine, or I'm going to take my marbles, and go home!! So there!! (I feel better now)... ==Bob
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#1]
So  why can't you heat up some water on the stove and take a sponge bath?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:43:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you have a place to build a fire and heat water?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Take a cold shower you pussy!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#4]
well at least you haven't decided to pack up your Tonkas and leave the sanbox.  I had an equally bad day, hit something? in the road and BLEW both front tires!  I tell ya AAA ain't much good in Nowhere, IN.  3 hour tow truck response!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:47:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:53:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I had a bad weekend, my truck broke down, although not expensive, the whole situation was a pain in the ass. I spent too much money paying bills so I didn't have any money left to play. But these were minor in comparison to my latest problem...NO HOT WATER!!! I had an element burn out on the water heater, and I couldn't take a shower last night! Terribly uncivilized!! I felt so unclean. I'll get another element tomorrow, and I'm limping by now, but what a pain in the ass this is!! I don't know if I'm cut out for this Survivalist thing. I need hot showers and Ovaltine, or I'm going to take my marbles, and go home!! So there!! (I feel better now)... ==Bob

Are you feeling down, Bunky ?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:56:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Regardless of lack of hot water, you have to try to keep that pussy clean.

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:57:09 PM EDT
[#8]
You sound like a country music song.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top