Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 1:29:06 PM EDT
So today was a gorgeous sunny warm dry day, and my car was pretty dirty from the snow/ice/salt of the past few days.  I pull up to the car wash console and ask for the deluxe.  

It's $6, so I start out by attemping to insert a $5 bill.  It doesn't take it.  I try over and over but it refuses my fiver.  Finally it takes it, but then it spits it out, much to my chagrin.  The bill falls, and I try my best to grab it amid the wind, but it lands in a wet spot.  I knew I was screwed now.  No machine in its right mind will take a wet five dollar bill.

I get some ones out of my wallet, and start sliding them in.  When I got to the fourth one dollar bill, it wouldn't take it.  NOOOOOOO!

I tell the machine that I'm scared for my life. It stares back, with its cold, deadly stare.  The machine vs me.  Neither of us will budge.  I insist that its making me uncomfortable, and to step down before anyone gets hurt.

The machine snarls at me.   It's mocking me.  "I will have none of this" I exclaim!

Out comes my pistol.  You know the rest.  Oh, and I now have a clean car.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:29:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Was the machine wearing MARPAT?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:36:47 PM EDT
[#2]
gratuitous +1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top