Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 2:22:45 AM EDT
So Obama was at Camp Eggers this morning. Looking at the pics on Yahoo! News I can't help but notice how many black military men & women are in the pics.

The Goat (name of the DFAC where these pics were taken) was closed to most of us this morning. I suppose the people allowed to attend were hand-picked.

Funny, but the Texas National Guard is here now. There are probably more Mexican-Americans on Eggers than any other race.

Not sure what to make of this, but it jumped out at me how that the first eight or so pics only had one person who wasn't black...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:58:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Not sure what to make of this, but it jumped out at me how that the first eight or so pics only had one person who wasn't black...

That's because he's not black.  

He's trying to show black people he has empathy.

"Look!  I care!  Behold how much like you I am in appearance!"

Bill Clinton is blacker than Barrack Hussein Obama, based on upbringing alone.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:58:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Cause the War is Racist.  The Man doesn't send his white children to do his dirty work.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:14:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Barrack Hussein Obama is a rock star, everything is image driven. Don’t look at him as a politician because he is not, he is a rock star. It is all about the image he portrays. I remember a news story during the primaries when they were going to do a video and going we need more white people up front.
It’s similar making a video of an upcoming male rock star in concert, who’s in the video? Males? No! Lots and lots of young cute women.
Barrack Hussein Obama is a puppet he has no more idea on what’s going on then the rock star that just started out he just does what he is told.   Everything is choreographed to appeal to an audience base.

Now who is the puppet master is what I want to know?

Edit: to change Know to Now.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:17:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Barrack Hussein Obama is a rock star, everything is image driven. Don’t look at him as a politician because he is not, he is a rock star. It is all about the image he portrays. I remember a news story during the primaries when they were going to do a video and going we need more white people up front.
It’s similar making a video of an upcoming male rock star in concert, who’s in the video? Males? No! Lots and lots of young cute women.
Barrack Hussein Obama is a puppet he has no more idea on what’s going on then the rock star that just started out he just does what he is told.   Everything is choreographed to appeal to an audience base.

Know who is the puppet master is what I want to know?

Sort of like that sorry Senator in the original Manchurian Candidate.  His wife was his puppet master.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:30:52 AM EDT
[#5]
The liberal dogma is that the military's composed primarily of minorities who join to get off the streets.  

They were either handpicked to showcase that or they were the only people who showed up.  

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:40:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for your service.

Fuck obama.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:05:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The liberal dogma is that the military's composed primarily of minorities who join to get off the streets.  

They were either handpicked to showcase that or they were the only people who showed up.  

^
This

Right now the Obamessiah's handlers are trying to move away from showing him as associating only with black people, and to show him with lots of white people.

Remember when Michelle's handlers shoved the Asian lady out of the picture background, specifically to insert white people?

Obamessiah's handlers shoved the Moslem women in traditional headgear out of the picture?

Obamessiah has no need to attract black voters.  He does have great need to show himself among a crowd of happy, mainstream white people.

A crowd of attractive, healthy, wholesome young servicemen and women of all various ethnicities mixed together, united in cheering the Obamessiah would have been a great PR coup.

But it didn't happen.

Most of the non-black members of our armed forces obviously simply had found made up more pressing duties at the moment than to show up for this photo op.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:18:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Who is the puppet master you ask?

Quoted:

Do you remember 4 or so weeks ago when Barack disapeared from a plane load of mainstream press in Virginia, right after he won the promary against Hitlery, and another batch of main stream media was waiting at Hitlerys' house expecting both of them? This was a Thursday night.
The next day his people said he had "important meetings to go to"
and not another word about what/who/where? Do you remember that?

The Bilderberg Society was meeting this year at the Mariot 2 miles away from where he got off the plane.
The last several POTUS went to the previous Bilderberg meeting. If you know anything about the Diebold frauds it isn't hard to figure out what's going on.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:29:43 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Who is the puppet master you ask?

Quoted:

Do you remember 4 or so weeks ago when Barack disapeared from a plane load of mainstream press in Virginia, right after he won the promary against Hitlery, and another batch of main stream media was waiting at Hitlerys' house expecting both of them? This was a Thursday night.
The next day his people said he had "important meetings to go to"
and not another word about what/who/where? Do you remember that?

The Bilderberg Society was meeting this year at the Mariot 2 miles away from where he got off the plane.
The last several POTUS went to the previous Bilderberg meeting. If you know anything about the Diebold frauds it isn't hard to figure out what's going on.

[yoda] the foil is strong with this one [/yoda]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:51:35 AM EDT
[#10]
A Meeting did take place at the Westfields Marriott Hotel, Chantilly, VA, June 6-8, 2008, attended by Fed Chief Barnacke and others, the Hotel was shutoff to the public. Was it a Bilderberg Shindig, who knows, tinfoil hat or not , the group does exist.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:18:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Obama sucks no matter where he's at
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:19:18 AM EDT
[#12]
yes they were hand picked.
anytime some celeb type does something in view of cameras, the back drop is set up.
i recall kid rock coming to ramadi with miss america, robin williams and a couple others.  rather than just people getting to go see the show, they hand picked a select few
from each unit with a briefing on it being their place of duty from such time to whenever.  
while anyone not working could attend, it was the politically correct selection of marines and soldiers that were assigned to be up close and in camera view.

i only saw a few minutes, and i must say it was a good show for kid rocks part of it. he trumped his PSD and did pics and autographs with as many as he could even
though we were not permitted to. he also got folks a lot closer to the show.

robin williams on the other hand.... not so much.

for a political type, i could only imagine how the screening process went for the photographs.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:26:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
So Obama was at Camp Eggers this morning. Looking at the pics on Yahoo! News I can't help but notice how many black military men & women are in the pics.

The Goat (name of the DFAC where these pics were taken) was closed to most of us this morning. I suppose the people allowed to attend were hand-picked.

Funny, but the Texas National Guard is here now. There are probably more Mexican-Americans on Eggers than any other race.

... of you to notice that.

I can't believe that I am the first to point that out. Must be because it is Sunday morning. But oddly enough, everyone that I have spoken to commented on that (the homogenous pictures) but no one is willing to venture an explanation beyond a little smile. I wonder why that is?

I'll bet Al is dancing.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:37:21 AM EDT
[#14]
fox news had him playing what they call "B-Ball"  in A-stan, and its all black service members. I have been to A-stan 3 times, and the black density isn't nearly that high.  Guess whites are racist for not going, and blacks are supporting thier culture.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top