Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/19/2006 7:23:33 AM EDT
With this cartoon thing going on,even ones that I thought were americains I have heared
them make comments that justify all the rioting.
I can't tell the good ones from the bad anymore.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:27:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Just apply this very sensible bit of logic where appropriate.

"Anyone who runs is a VC ROPer, anyone who stands is a well disciplined VC ROPer"
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:29:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I could tell you but it would get me tossed off the boards.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:29:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

"Anyone who runs is a VC ROPer, anyone who stands is a well disciplined VC ROPer"

I loved that scene
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:30:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

but I just want them to like us, what can I do
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:30:55 AM EDT
[#5]
The good ones are easy and so are the bad ones. Just have to know what to look for.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:31:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I loved that scene

"Do you ever shoot women or children?"

"... Some times."

"But how can you shoot women and children?"

"Easy! You just don't lead 'em so much! Ha ha! Get some! Get some!"
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:31:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1 IBTL
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:31:28 AM EDT
[#8]
You cant distinguish one from the other.  Period.  They all have some level of hate/disgust for the west and America in particular.  Its the same as african americans and their attitude to whites.  While they may work with and get along well with caucasians, if you get them alone they'll unload the sob story about how they really feel.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:33:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I am still trying to believe that we are at war with terrorists, and not Muslims in general. Every day it gets a bit harder to see a differance between the two.

The situation over this cartoon bullshit is just ridiculous. The fact that there are Americans backing them is sickening.

I'm beginning to think we should take this war to our streets.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:33:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:34:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
With this cartoon thing going on,even ones that I thought were americains I have heared

How did you ever originally tell the good from the bad?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:36:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
this won't last long.....

i had a very detailed explanation of my personal feelings regarding this issue typed up. Then i reread it and figured that as a moderator on the board it would be best if i did not post it. It wasn't against the COC but it was certanly against the "spirit" with which such things here are moderated.

mike

Send it to me and I'll post it, so long as I don't get banned for it.

As for me, I think even the ROP'ers can't tell the good from the bad. It's an insidious political and social system masquerading as a religion.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:36:31 AM EDT
[#13]
There is NO difference.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:36:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Aviod them all and you'll be ok.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:47:20 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How did you ever originally tell the good from the bad?

I am a little older than most members on this board .
And Communism was what we were at war with.
Now it is a religion that we are at war with.
This one is alot harder because we still claim it is only the extreme ones.
I don't see that anymore ,it seems now we are at war with the muslim religion.
And that is a war we must win at any cost.
So to answer you're question , I don't know how I did.
But now they all seem like the enemy
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:48:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:48:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:56:29 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Suicide might appease them
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:59:18 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

i had a very detailed explanation of my personal feelings regarding this issue typed up. Then i reread it and figured that as a moderator on the board it would be best if i did not post it. It wasn't against the COC but it was certanly against the "spirit" with which such things here are moderated.

mike

Good.  That will save me from doing the same.

I'm sure that our feelings are very similiar.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:02:31 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
ROP'ers want all non Muslims gone. Cut and dried. Even the "moderates". They will look the other way when the militants do the job they want done.

I have Hindus as neighbors. They are great people. Willing to help with anything. The neighbors tell us about interactions with Muslims they had when they lived in Pakistan. They say to not trust them at all. They will smile to your face but go out of their way to plot against you.

We are at the start of the 8th Crusade. This one will be the last one. We need the resolve to see it through. Some people will whine and cry about it. But tough times call for tough decisions.

Too bad they haven't Westernized their cooking yet - MY GOD what a stench sometimes from their apartment!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:03:02 AM EDT
[#21]
The bad ones blow up when you shoot them.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:05:29 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Don't kid your self communism was as much a religion as any other.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:07:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:08:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Suicide might appease them

I hate to say it but that is how far it has come.
muslims I feel have come to the point of the total destruction of  everything that is not
with there religion.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:09:03 AM EDT
[#25]
They are the enemy. Nearly every one of them.

They are the enemy because they can't seperate their religion from the rest of reality. They are trying to force the world into their beliefs.

The ones that are fighting are only part of the problem. The ones that quietly support terrorism and those who simply keep their mouthes shut serve to reinforce those who commit these terrorist acts.

Sure, there are those who take a stand against terrorists. There are some that even serve in our armed forces against them. But for every one that does, there are 10 that don't.

I find it nearly impossible to understand. Clearly, there is something appealing to their religion. There are, after all, millions of Muslims in the world. Conducting themselves in a civilized manner would likely bring them closer to their goal of Muslim domination.

But they don't conduct themselves in a civilized manner. Even the ones in the United States have jumped on the bandwagon of protesting this cartoon. In doing so, they have gone another step towards sealing their fate.

It seems clear to me now that the only way this will be resolved is by dismantling the Muslim religion. I can't imagine any other way that it could go. Eventually, they will push this bullshit too far, and it will reach a breaking point. Eventually, the pressure in this country will mount to a point where Americans will feel unsafe just having them in our country.

September 11th was only the beginning of attacks in the US.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:13:21 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I am still trying to believe that we are at war with terrorists, and not Muslims in general. Every day it gets a bit harder to see a differance between the two.

The situation over this cartoon bullshit is just ridiculous. The fact that there are Americans backing them is sickening.

I'm beginning to think we should take this war to our streets.

+1
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:29:41 AM EDT
[#27]
 Our RULES do not allow this subject to be discussed candidly, neither here nor in ANY public arena.  It will take another 9-11 or worse to allow debate, not to mention action, on what seems to be THE most important issue in the entire world at this time.  Here's to hoping the next attack doesn't hurt our economy too badly to be able to respond with enough power to repel the religion of peace bent on destroying us. ibtl
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Back during Gulf War I, you could have convinced me that there are good and bad Muslims, but the past few years have convinced me otherwise.

I learned everything that I needed to know on 9-11.

I'm starting to think the efforts in Iraq & Afganistan will be in vain. I fear the ROP'ers are just as paitent there as everywhere else and will turn on us eventually.

A nuclear 9-11 in multiple US cities (their goal) will bring us to our knees and our enemies from within & without will finish us off in the chaos.

If Islam isn't destroyed outright, then it needs to be controlled, even if means colonization. (Like the British did) The ROP isn't anywhere near civilized enough to be allowed to self-govern.

As far as I'm concerned, the world should be ours, not theirs.

-Scott

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But Communists didn't think they would get to Heaven by killing Capitalists.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:35:13 AM EDT
[#30]
I never put much thought into whether there are good ones or bad ones. To me there is only one kind.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But Communists didn't think they would get to Heaven by killing Capitalists.

Yup.  Even with the difference in idology between the West and Communists (thinking Russian here), when you got below that we still thought along similar lines as human beings.  Even the Chineese for as bat-shit crazy as they seem to be at times aren't willingly suicidal unless TSHTF.

That's where this conflict is different.  The enemy actually doesn't really think like we do.  That's why 9/11 caught us so off guard.  The system (and the public) wasn't set up to think about the perps actually being willing and EAGER to die.

The public sadly has forgotten that lesson.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:46:44 AM EDT
[#32]
I'm starting to think the efforts in Iraq & Afganistan will be in vain

I've been confident iraq is an increasing success, but then more and more I also question if that's possible as I learn more and more about how muslims really seem to be, if so does that make the democrats some right in all their anti war rhetoric?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
The bad ones blow up when you shoot them.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:48:29 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

mike

There is no 'spirit' of a rule or law. That is what lead us into the 'living document' problem we have today with the Constitution, and why the Brady Foundation kept saying that 'post ban' AR's and AK's were still 'assault weapons', and the manufacturers were 'violation the spirit of the law'. It's either compliant or it isn't.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:57:29 AM EDT
[#35]
The Puritans had an interesting way to determine someone was a witch.  They would place a giant millstone arount the alleged witch's neck and tossed her into the lake.  If she came up, she was a witch.  If she didn't she was innocent.   It was the only way to tell.

Hmmm...maybe the Puritans were on to something?  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:01:50 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

mike

I bet that moderator from Minnesota could tell us all about it.

Just kidding, I know someone messed with his account.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:27:20 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

let's all just keep worrying about being "nice" until they are pissing on the ashes of our civilization

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:47:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Let me just say I have a rather low opinion of their religion AND culture these days. It seems a large number of the followers behave as if they are 4 or 5 centuries behind the rest of the world in mentality. And even the most "moderate" Islamic nations are very repressive. Look at how these people treat their women just for one example. And even in the best Islamic nations, it's still horrible. I just can't hold a very high opinion of people who behave as these people do.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:57:12 AM EDT
[#40]
trash
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
They are the enemy because they can't seperate their religion from the rest of reality. They are trying to force the world into their beliefs.

Funny how it's portrayed as so evil when people accuse the "religious right" of doing the same.

Now all people seem to care about is a matter of hurt feelings.

I think with all this cartoon drama, the Mohammed/Allah that they speak of would be slapping them in the face for being such a bunch of p*****s.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:03:21 AM EDT
[#43]
The ones that stand up and publicly denounce radical islam are the good ones.
All others are to be considered the enemy.
Can anyone list any islamic organizations or prominent members who have publicly condemned radical islam ??
IIRC, doesn't their religion say, specifically, that all who don't convert MUST be killed ??
hmmmmmmmm.............
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:06:14 AM EDT
[#44]
The basic teachings of their faith are sacrificing yourself and your family for appeasement of their god, and killing those who believe otherwise.

Can you imagine a Christian, Buddist, or Hindu community burning buildings over a cartoon, stoning a young girl to death for defending herself against rape, or cutting off an aid worker's head because they are not of the same religion?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#45]
That's REALLY easy:

Post some cartoons of mohammed in your local fish wrapper.  The ones that get all bent out of shape are the bad ones, and the ones that let it slide.  Open fire into the protester crowd.

With that said....

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#46]
"Good" muslims? Hahaha thats a funny one.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#47]
"If he runs, he's a VC bad Muslim.  If he doesn't run, he's a well-disciplined VC bad Muslim."

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:11:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Only one kind in my limited experience.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
You cant distinguish one from the other.  Period.  They all have some level of hate/disgust for the west and America in particular.  Its the same as african americans and their attitude to whites.  While they may work with and get along well with caucasians, if you get them alone they'll unload the sob story about how they really feel.  

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#50]
We must make a cartoon for them starrying Kadafi Duck, have wet burkha contests and play Cat Stevens records to gain approval from the radicals!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top