Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2006 8:57:28 PM EDT
"Post whatever disgusting shit you can find" day.

I mean, seriously, people. We have the meth-mouth, the pictures of the lady who was in the auto accident (tragic, yes, but did we really need to see that?), the Japanese women punching guys in the crotch, and god knows what else posted here while I wasn't watching.

Come on, I know you've just found this OMG WTF video/email/site/whatever, but think! It's past midnight! I need to sleep! I don't want to see meth-teeth every time I close my eyes!

Or do I need to join in? Is it some kind of celebration? Should I post some pics of my irregular bowel movements or some popped roadkill?

Edit: It's 2006. We're in the new millenium. We're on the verge of war with at least one or two rogue-asshole-states. New and wondrous technology comes out each day. And you yoiks are posting about 'piss divers?' Man, I'd like to think that I now know enough to NEVER click on any video links here AGAIN. You have this much time on your hands, go to college and get a higher degree. I don't care if you have 6 Ph. D.s, get a seventh! Just stop posting this disgusting crap!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:00:23 PM EDT
[#1]
You should have been here for the Imbroglio "Keep yourself home if you're sick" mucus photos of 2002.

Those were good times man.  Good times.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:00:37 PM EDT
[#2]

some popped roadkill?

Hell YES!  None of that squirrel or possum crap either, I want to see a giraffe tagged by a Land Rover at Mach II!

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#3]
If you don't wanna see, don't click.
Easy as that.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:14:12 PM EDT
[#4]
You look at your own turds when you get off the pot and flush 'em, don't you?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Easy as that.

maybe if some one would say..."Hey, click this link to see a man's scrotum get pounded", we would know better not to click it.....unless you're ghey, and into that shit......
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:21:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Easy as that.

maybe if some one would say..."Hey, click this link to see a man's scrotum get pounded", we would know better not to click it.....unless you're ghey, and into that shit......

Or "you guys want to see somebody who had all their skin burnt off and replaced with moist, shiny scar tissue? It's great!"
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:25:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Easy as that.

Or "you guys want to see somebody who had all their skin burnt off and replaced with moist, shiny scar tissue? It's great!"

sorry dude, I said it was Graphic.

ETA I changed the title. VERY VERY SAD!......VERY VERY GRAPHIC!

ETAA- I have now added details of the picture at the top of the thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top