Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2004 5:01:44 AM EDT
I loaded up my LEO G17 mags and went down to the range to make sure they worked.

They worked just as good as my pre-ban mags, but I felt kind of naughty doing it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:04:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Haven't had a chance to shoot mine yet, still waiting to put that last $242 on my LEO A3 so I can use the mags!  Yes I brought the mags home with no rifle.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:32:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Haven't had a chance to shoot mine yet, still waiting to put that last $242 on my LEO A3 so I can use the mags!  Yes I brought the mags home with no rifle.

Mags and no rifle, that sucks.  Reminds me of when I was a kid and had a Nintendo and no games.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:33:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I know how you feel.  I talked to a Baptist yesterday....now I have to go to confession again.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:36:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I know how you feel.  I talked to a Baptist yesterday....now I have to go to confession again.

SGatr15

Will God even forgive that?  I hope so, I was looking forward to being your next door neighbor in heaven.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:37:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

Will God even forgive that?  I hope so, I was looking forward to being your next door neighbor in heaven.

God will forgive, but He says I have to convert a few first...

SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:41:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

In Yellowstone National Park there is a sign that says: "Don't feed the bears or they will become agressive and attack you."

Don't feed the bears.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:47:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mags and no rifle, that sucks.  Reminds me of when I was a kid and had a Nintendo and no games.

yes it does suck, but I am a woman and I am used to waiting on anything I want.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:09:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

In Yellowstone National Park there is a sign that says: "Don't feed the bears or they will become agressive and attack you."

Don't feed the bears.

I don't think that Baptists are on the same level as a bear.  More like domestic house cat.  So it should read

Don't feed the domestic house cat.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:12:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thatd be more like "games and no nintendo"...

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:12:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Bought three 17 rd LEOs, plus a 31 rounder.  Why?  Because when I opened that box and saw that 31 rounder, I LMAO, thinking; how do you like me now Finestien and Sarah Brady.  Then I went to the range and put 31 rounds down range all at once.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:31:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thatd be more like "games and no nintendo"...

But that is not what happened.

Maybe I will make a introspective out of it...
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:39:59 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know exactly what you mean Wedge.  That reminds me of my childhood as well.  I had a...and no...to use it on in.  Never mind.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:50:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

SGatr15

That's a "Tamborine-Swinging Baptist" to you, son
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top