Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/27/2004 4:01:44 AM EST
I loaded up my LEO G17 mags and went down to the range to make sure they worked.

They worked just as good as my pre-ban mags, but I felt kind of naughty doing it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:04:57 AM EST

Haven't had a chance to shoot mine yet, still waiting to put that last $242 on my LEO A3 so I can use the mags! Yes I brought the mags home with no rifle.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:32:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By MrsGungho:

Haven't had a chance to shoot mine yet, still waiting to put that last $242 on my LEO A3 so I can use the mags! Yes I brought the mags home with no rifle.

Mags and no rifle, that sucks. Reminds me of when I was a kid and had a Nintendo and no games.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:33:43 AM EST
I know how you feel. I talked to a Baptist yesterday....now I have to go to confession again.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:36:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By sgtar15:
I know how you feel. I talked to a Baptist yesterday....now I have to go to confession again.

SGatr15

Will God even forgive that? I hope so, I was looking forward to being your next door neighbor in heaven.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:37:49 AM EST

Originally Posted By wedge1082:

SGatr15

Will God even forgive that? I hope so, I was looking forward to being your next door neighbor in heaven.

God will forgive, but He says I have to convert a few first...

SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:41:36 AM EST

SGatr15

In Yellowstone National Park there is a sign that says: "Don't feed the bears or they will become agressive and attack you."

Don't feed the bears.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:47:44 AM EST

Mags and no rifle, that sucks. Reminds me of when I was a kid and had a Nintendo and no games.

yes it does suck, but I am a woman and I am used to waiting on anything I want.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:09:41 AM EST

Originally Posted By slash-5:

SGatr15

In Yellowstone National Park there is a sign that says: "Don't feed the bears or they will become agressive and attack you."

Don't feed the bears.

I don't think that Baptists are on the same level as a bear. More like domestic house cat. So it should read

Don't feed the domestic house cat.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:12:30 AM EST

thatd be more like "games and no nintendo"...

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:12:40 AM EST
Bought three 17 rd LEOs, plus a 31 rounder. Why? Because when I opened that box and saw that 31 rounder, I LMAO, thinking; how do you like me now Finestien and Sarah Brady. Then I went to the range and put 31 rounds down range all at once.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:31:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By manghu67:

thatd be more like "games and no nintendo"...

But that is not what happened.

Maybe I will make a introspective out of it...
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:39:59 AM EST

I know exactly what you mean Wedge. That reminds me of my childhood as well. I had a...and no...to use it on in. Never mind.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:50:15 AM EST

SGatr15

That's a "Tamborine-Swinging Baptist" to you, son
Top Top