Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2008 9:09:38 AM EST
First off I am not a racist type person. I believe in fairness for all LEGAL citizens, I could not believe my daughter brought this home from school. Had this been from a dominate white activist group there would have been a big nation wide stink over it. I am proud of her being an honor student, but I do not belive it should have been acknowledge in this way or by this organization. I have been present during their meetings which are usually held during or directly after church services. The things they advocate are identical to what has recently been aired by a polictical canidates preacher. I feel that a public school is no place for this type of organization regardless of race. Imagine how many young kids think it is wonderful now that they were honored by this and think this organization is great.

If a mod finds this in violation of the COC please delete this post.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 9:34:10 AM EST
Did the school provide the NAACP with the students' grades? Something seems odd.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 9:38:55 AM EST
Translation=We are shilling for more members and money. We gave your kid a stupid piece of paper, now you OWE us.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 9:51:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By SirSqueeboo:
Did the school provide the NAACP with the students' grades? Something seems odd.

I don't know if they provided them with grades or just a list of names. I found it very strange as well.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:38:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By fxntime:
Translation=We are shilling for more members and money. We gave your kid a stupid piece of paper, now you OWE us.

HAHA..exactly. You hit that one right on the head.
Top Top