Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 3:52:45 PM EDT
A guy I know from work who happens to be VERY liberal and VERY anti gun comes to the range with me and a mutual friend from work.  The guy has no clue whatsoever about guns except which end is the business end.  The guy even thinks the whole cartridge goes flying out the barrel!  I let him shoot my FAL and Garand, then he shoots the other guy's various hunting rifles.  After 2 hours, he says he wants to buy a shotgun!  Can't believe it!  His whole life he had always argued about why citizens should not own guns, and now, after two hours, he wants a shotgun!?!?  WTF???   What really goofy is that we didn't even have any shotguns there.  He just like the idea of home defence!  That was toooo easy.  Everybody here should make it a goal to take at least 1 ant gunner to the range every couple months.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Not so fast, he probably still thinks its ok for HIM to own guns, but not anyone else.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#2]
People are scared of what they do not know anything about.  I am scared of motorcycles.  I think they are cool as hell but I have never owned one and think I would probably kill myself on one.  The difference is people like me don't want the item banned for everyone else but some (liberals) do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top