Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2006 5:43:18 PM EDT
I changed my mind about building a wall on our southern border to keep our friends and neighbors out.......

We need to build TWO walls with a mined field between them
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Just the mines. Cheaper to maintain, plus you get the "where are they" effect.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:48:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Mexico
Minefield
Wall
Minefield
Wall w/ towers
Access Road
Wall
USA
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:01:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Don't want innocent people wandering in by mistake.........like the mexican military
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#4]
When illegal border crossing is made illegal, only those crossing the border illegally will be criminals.

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah... brilliant... then when they crawl their way to the US side of the border the tax payers will be burdened with even more illegal immigrant health care bills as you add surgical, physical therapy, and on-going prosthetic costs. That would be on top of all the everyday hospital visits we all pay for.

I prefer the wall... and sniper in towers... as long as they stay on the other aide they're not our problem.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah... brilliant... then when they crawl their way to the US side of the border the tax payers will be burdened with even more illegal immigrant health care bills as you add surgical, physical therapy, and on-going prosthetic costs. That would be on top of all the everyday hospital visits we all pay for.

I prefer the wall... and sniper in towers... as long as they stay on the other aide they're not our problem.

Fuck that. Get them stable and deport same day. Meheeco can deal with it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:23:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Gotta have snipers to make sure no one defeats the mines
(just kidding about the mines, but a wall guarded by the Military is an absolute neccessity)
We also need a illegal alien hospital on the border with a one way bus route south for after they are stabilized
we don't need to allow anymore of those flocking lowlifes to ruin any more lives in America, stop the forced child prostitution
BUILD THE DAMN WALL ALREADY, DEPORT THE ILLEGALS
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=429809
this is not the only case of forced child prostitution, just the latest..........by illegals as usual
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:25:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

ok, would you settle for two walls and a field in between  filled with hidden spring loaded catapults that fling south?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ok, would you settle for two walls and a field in between  filled with hidden spring loaded catapults that fling south?

Can we aim them at the cactus plants?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:58:49 AM EDT
[#10]
There shouldn't be any need for a wall or expensive landmines. Armed security in sniper stands with shoot to kill orders. For all we know they are all terrorists & are putting us in jeopardy. Think of the employment issues this will solve. More Americans at work and a thriving economy.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:10:09 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
(just kidding about the mines, but a wall guarded by the Military is an absolute neccessity)
We also need a illegal alien hospital on the border with a one way bus route south for after they are stabilized we don't need to allow anymore of those flocking lowlifes to ruin any more lives in America

I have no problem with snipers. I would be willing to bet a lot of people would do it for free if the offer was put out. I'm not so sure about using the military. Would kind of defeat the purpose of having INS and Border Patrol. A hospital on the border? Eh... how about just attaching some boxes of band-aids to the wall.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We also need a illegal alien hospital on the border with a one way bus route south for after they are stabilized we don't need to allow anymore of those flocking lowlifes to ruin any more lives in America

I have no problem with snipers. I would be willing to bet a lot of people would do it for free if the offer was put out. I'm not so sure about using the military. Would kind of defeat the purpose of having INS and Border Patrol. A hospital on the border? Eh... how about just attaching some boxes of band-aids to the wall.

We do need to provide for their medical safety before deporting their asses back to mexico
we do have a reputation to maintain after all, any illegals entering US hospitals should be IMMEDIATELY
transported to the border hospital where they would be stabilized and then put on a southboundbus
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:21:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:34:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I think this would work:

From WE NEED A FENCE DOT COM. Sign the petition while you're there.

www.weneedafence.com/images/Fence_Idea.jpg

Ever here of bolt cutters???  10 minutes tops.  The Mexican government will probably provide them the bolt cutters too.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:09:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't want innocent people wandering in by mistake.........like the mexican military

Doing a fucking hat dance on bouncing bettys and incomming rockets.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:30:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:52:27 PM EDT
[#17]
double tap
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:56:43 PM EDT
[#18]
What no gator filled water in the ditches? And even at ten minutes to clip through, it shouldn't be quicker than 3000fps.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:59:27 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I think this would work:
From WE NEED A FENCE DOT COM. Sign the petition while you're there.
www.weneedafence.com/images/Fence_Idea.jpg

I prefer those big walls that are along highways... Big and tall and solid. If they can get over those then we can recruit them for the US Olympic Pole Vaulting team.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:11:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Who is going to fund the fencing, tower, ditches, etc... ?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:16:08 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Who is going to fund the fencing, tower, ditches, etc... ?

The cost will be offset by the lack of illegals draining our economy. Just the cost to treat one illegal with TB (and there are a LOT of them) would pay for a bunch of fence.

As for the labor to build the fence....take a guess
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top