Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2003 5:34:48 PM EDT
friggin' Bird's of Prey. Holy crappy show Batman!! I tried watching it again since banning it after the second show. WHAT A PIECE OF BAT CRAP!!! "There will be no use of superpowers to resolve domestic disputes". I would rather watch...nothing. I am about to turn off my TV. I [b]NEVER[/b] turn off my TV. EVER. Oh, yeah, I am one of the biggest Batman fans there is.

ByteTheBullet )-:
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 6:27:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, [b]Byte[/b], you learned an important lesson today: TV show executives are a special, rarified breed of uber-idiot.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 6:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think they gave Firefly an even chance.  John Doe is a Pretender ripoff, and they showed it several times a week to get people interested in watching it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Fox cancelled Greg the Bunny, too. That show was funny as hell.  I have a sneaking suspicion it was cancelled because they had a bitch network executive character the whole cast hated.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I was a fan of Greg the Bunny too...blah.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I think Birds of Prey is being cancelled too.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Fox has a terrible record when it comes to hardcore sci-fi. Remember "Space: Above and Beyond"? What about "Dark Angel"? Just when an audience starts getting into a shows plots and sub plots, the Fox execs pull the plug on a show.

Rupert and his boys don't seem to be playing with a full deck as far as I can tell.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:15:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey, I liked S:AaB, and Dark Angel was good for the first half dozen eps or so.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:16:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think Birds of Prey is being cancelled too.
View Quote

Yep. News hit the wires at least two weeks back. Supposedly they're gonna move Angel from Sunday nights to the timeslot left open by this abortion on film.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top