Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2002 2:34:18 PM EDT
[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2900127558[/url]

[img]http://ebay3.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_e409abfb0599eefef1ab064252c88788/i-1.JPG[/img]

Back by popular demand....A BIBLE WITH A JESUS SIGNATURE!!! Jesus signature looks remarkably like other Jesus signatures I have seen in the past. The Holy Bible is very old and the leather is a bit worn. The clasp on the Bible is broken however, but it is thought to have been broken during the actual Jesus signing. This Bible is illustrated and includes all verses, including the popular "John 3:16".
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 2:43:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats pretty funny
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Jesus was a Deadhead?
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]
That IS funny.  "To Nick-Keep on truckin'-Love, Jesus.".  Classic.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 3:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Jesus was a Deadhead?
View Quote

I was in Charlotte, NC to see the Jerry Garcia Band in '91, I believe.  A man who looked surprisingly like Jesus, dressed surprisingly like Jesus, and CLEARLY on a surprisingly high dose of acid was wandering around the lot telling anyone who would listen to him that he had just visited with Jerry, and Jerry said he wasn't coming.  As it turned out, Jerry in fact did show up and the boys put on a pretty good show that night.  So, yes.  Jesus *IS* a Deadhead.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I knew it! [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top