Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2006 9:28:55 PM EDT
Just declare that my US passport/native birth certificate confers exemption from any 25 laws I choose. I'll agree that my choices are limited to activities that don't involve violence or damage to other people's property.

IOW, Jose can come work here, receive health care, sue if he's hurt. send his kids to public school, et c. In return,;

I am exempt from the NFA;

I am exempt fron the income, estate, and other taxes.

I can carry in National Parks, National Forests. the White House, et c.

It is not a crime for me to enter a military base and drive the vehicles and fire the ordnance of my choice at any time, for as long as I wish.

What are your choices for the quid-pro-quo with Jorge's houseguests?

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:31:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I can tell you, I'd sure like to <comment removed by Arfcom dept of pre-coc violations>
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:32:24 PM EDT
[#2]

I think legal immigrants should also have some sort of reward for following the rules in the first place - like a free Corvette or something reasonable like that.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:35:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just declare that my US passport/native birth certificate confers exemption from any 25 laws I choose. I'll agree that my choices are limited to activities that don't involve violence or damage to other people's property.

IOW, Jose can come work here, receive health care, sue if he's hurt. send his kids to public school, et c. In return,;

It is not a crime for me to enter a military base and drive the vehicles and fire the ordnance of my choice at any time, for as long as I wish.

That one might be my favorite!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:15:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

there should be no laws against these types of activities anyway.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:17:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think legal immigrants should also have some sort of reward for following the rules in the first place - like a free Corvette or something reasonable like that.

I think that sounds fair.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:56:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

....How about--not getting bussed to Brownsville some ugly evening?
-----
(-assuming of course that the laws were ever enforced,,,,) -the best thing to do with illegals would be to make sure there's a "delay". Toss them in a "holding center" for three months. That way they lose anything they were paying rent or payments on. Then ship them back.
~~~
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top