Posted: 9/28/2004 10:53:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:54:46 AM EDT
[#1]
carrying a steel blue, automatic gun
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
carrying a steel blue, automatic gun

To a liberal anything that isn't a muzzle loader is an automatic weapon.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:06:51 AM EDT
[#3]
It doesn't sound like a random act...supposedly the gunman asked for a specific individual at the door. Either way, expect more local crime involving firearms to make national news.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:10:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It doesn't sound like a random act...supposedly the gunman asked for a specific individual at the door. Either way, expect more local crime involving firearms to make national news.

This will somehow works it's way in to being Bush's fault.  Watch.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:12:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Lord, please let it be a P38 or a Lorcin with a 10 rd mag.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:13:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Of course it is, he used his mind control devices to try and eliminate two democratic voters, and turn a third into a felon so he can no longer vote.

The tin foil is going back on.  If I end up voting for Kerry I'll have to kick my own ass.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:38:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Of course it is, he used his mind control devices to try and eliminate two democratic voters, and turn a third into a felon so he can no longer vote.

The tin foil is going back on.  If I end up voting for Kerry I'll have to kick my own ass.

Nah, one of your arfcom brothers will be happy to do it for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top