Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 10:10:42 PM EDT
Essentially, they said that she's against illegal immigration, that it's a problem.  I told them that there are 40+ illegal immigrants hanging around the Home Depot on Sunset at the 101 every single day, and they've been there for years on end.  If my Senator is against illegal immigration, why isn't anything being done about it?  By extreme contrast, the city of Los Angeles can track me down for a parking ticket within 30 days, no problem.

Supposedly they're going to send me a packet on the issue this week.  I was not impressed with her office's response on this matter, so when I get their packet I will go through it and respond.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:04:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Barbara Boxer is a typical libtard. They pay lip service to stuff like this and do nothing about it. They only fight for liberal causes and lie about everything else to pussify the public.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:12:44 AM EDT
[#2]
You are wasting your time with her.   Better to put your energy toward the election process.   Do some volunteer work with the campaign of the person you want to replace her when she comes around for re-election.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:26:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You are wasting your time with her.   Better to put your energy toward the election process.   Do some volunteer work with the campaign of the person you want to replace her when she comes around for re-election.

+1 here, but while her nasty ass is still sagging over a Congress seat, you may as well apply as much pressure to her as you can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top