Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 1:07:08 AM EDT
Oh man this is awesome...Misfits, Black Flag, Decendents... tons of others that I havn't listened to in years.  I had a lot of these on cd but sold them to fund a guitar amp.

Right now I'm listening to 'attitude' by the Misfits.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:08:01 AM EDT
[#1]
"what you got, oh baby..."

makes me want to grow my devilock again...
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:17:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I love that punk music, like Blink 182 and Green Day. I wish they'd come out with some vinyl.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:37:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I love that punk music, like Blink 182 and Green Day. I wish they'd come out with some vinyl.

Oh, my God, this thread is going straight to hell.  The fit will hit the shan, no doubt about it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:43:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I ain't no goddamn sonofabitch...you better think about it baby!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:45:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, my God, this thread is going straight to hell.  The fit will hit the shan, no doubt about it.

lol punk lol green day lol
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:56:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

those guys rock. they made punk what it is today

without them we wouldn't have future legends like Yellowcard.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:09:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, my God, this thread is going straight to hell down or where you want.  The fit will hit the shan, no doubt about it.

Fixed it for you, I can't let the name of one of the greatest songs by the clash in the same quote than green day and blink
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:53:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Who's got the 10 1/2?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:24:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Inferno,

I have some old Subhumans, Exploited, Crass and Buzzcocks on vinyl you might be interested in.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Inferno,

I have some old Subhumans, Exploited, Crass and Buzzcocks on vinyl you might be interested in.

Nah, those aren't my thing.  I'm more into hardcore/metal stuff now.  I just listed a few of the more common bands.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Some of my favs from my college years (and I still listen to them) include Black Flag, The Dead Kennedys, The Ramones, The Clash, The Sex Pistols, and Generation X. However I have been a fan of The Offspring since their first album came out, and I do like some of the neo-punk like Green Day, Yellowcard, etc.

Unfortunately, Punk was watered down into new wave, and from that point on became the crap on MTV for the better part of the 80s and early 90s. Thank GOD for some of the "grunge" acts, like Nirvana. At least there was some rock music to still listen to at the time.

eta - "TO DRUNK TO F^#K!!!"
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Some of my favs from my college years (and I still listen to them) include Black Flag, The Dead Kennedys, The Ramones, The Clash, The Sex Pistols, and Generation X. However I have been a fan of The Offspring since their first album came out, and I do like some of the neo-punk like Green Day, Yellowcard, etc.

Unfortunately, Punk was watered down into new wave, and from that point on became the crap on MTV for the better part of the 80s and early 90s. Thank GOD for some of the "grunge" acts, like Nirvana. At least there was some rock music to still listen to at the time.

Get ahold of some Bad Religion tunes, "21st Century" or "A Punk Rock Song" are good.  Great stuff.  You will like them.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:57:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Todays spins;
Nuclear Assault 'handle with care'
Integrity 'system overload' (one of my fav bands)
Disembodied 'confession'
Torn Apart s/t
Coalesce 'functioning on impatience'
DRI 'thrashzone'

And a couple others I forgot.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:12:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Blink 182 and Green Day Punk?!?!? Blasphemy
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:14:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Who's got the 10 1/2?

I've Got the 10 1/2

JFA
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:38:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Who's got the 10 1/2?

Kira's got the 10 and a half!

I just hooked my turntable up to my computer last week. I'm listening to old stuff I haven't played in years.

I'm glad that I'm not the only old punk with guns
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top