Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 11:03:33 PM EDT
Just take a look www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=104]www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=104]anonym.to/?http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=104

Mostly all of these topics are complaining or bitching about something. I dont really like George Bush but I hope what he does and his plans turn out for the better of the country. Many of the people that dont like him want him to fail, they want Iraq to go horribly wrong so they can point and say "look we told you not to go into iraq".  They love how the situation in NO is so messed up and that they can blame the government on it and ask why George Bush isnt doing this or that to try to help. Its fucked up how they complain, Hes here for 3 more years and nothing is going to change that. He cant be re-elected so why hope he looks bad? Im not saying we should always agree with our government but its messed up how some people think and act when it comes to politics.
    Were all Americans and if The U.S. fails in Iraq or in efforts to help the victims of katrina well all look bad, not just Bush and his supporters.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:09:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd wipe out that hotlink to DU  real fast
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:10:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'd wipe out that hotlink to DU  real fast

dont worry about it
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:11:29 PM EDT
[#3]
points and does the bodysnatcher squeal HOTLINK!!!!!!!!
edit drrr anon thing
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:11:48 PM EDT
[#4]
No, NO...my PRECIOUS!

Speed
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:16:52 PM EDT
[#5]
gacccckkk! man i had not been there for over a year
Our tinfoil crew pales in comparisen
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top