Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 8:11:18 PM EDT
I am unbelievably saddened and angered by today's events.
Is there hope for our nation? I think so but we are at peril.
Evil surrounds us. It is here at home and abroad as well.
It is outside our borders and within. Its easy to recognize yet hidden also. It wears the mask of a cowardly muslim terrorist and the face of of a cowardly American as well.
We must be strong here and not falter. We must struggle to keep this great country on the right track. We cannot let them win.
Pray for those who fight for us and pray for those at risk. Pray also for the hand of God to guide our President and support him in his work. His righteous work, to kill those that would see us dead.
And pray for the hand of God to destroy those miserable fucks that hide behind the religion of peace. Every last one of them.
I dont know if I am more angry at the death of one man than I was at the death of three thousand.
Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:15:17 PM EDT
[#1]
quite unfortuate and horrible. But time goes on. I think in a few days many people will have forgotten all about it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Liberals I work with already have.

They didn't want to see the video, claim "we killed them first," and are probably home thinking about how they are gonna bag the "hot chick" we work with...

-LS
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
quite unfortuate and horrible. But time goes on. I think in a few days many people will have forgotten all about it.

If the Liberals don't harp about it 'til Hell freezes over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top