Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2012 5:13:09 AM EDT
yup a sucker.

My kid calls me yesterday from military school, of course he only calls when he really wants something, damn teenagers. At least he knew to call me instead of his mother. Anyway the school he goes to is putting together an airsoft team and of course he has to be on it, the only thing is he does not own an airsoft gun. He starts with the "uh umm uh Dad" stuff and I say get to the damn point what do you want? He tells me and I say sure go ahead as long as you can get it through your school bank account you can get whatever the hell you like. I start asking a few more questions and find out that the rep for the airsoft dealer (they were giving a discount) is still on campus and tell my son to run his ass back up to the rep and find the answers to these questions and call me back.

My kid puts the rep on the line and I ask if he can get it through the school bank....Nope. Alright, whatever, he takes my info over the phone for an airsoft sniper rifle (my boy HAS to/NEEDS to be the overwatch) scope and ammo. After it was all said and done I could have bought my son a real AK
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 5:15:12 AM EDT
It will teach him team work and patience... good call!!

And yeah... Once I found out how much some of those airsoft guns where... I checked out... lol
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 5:57:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Jacobdw:
It will teach him team work and patience... good call!!

And yeah... Once I found out how much some of those airsoft guns where... I checked out... lol

This. The set up that I was looking at in an AR style is actually more expensive than a decent AR...
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 7:59:11 AM EDT
Dad, Vata Group is putting on a pistol class on the 28th and 29th and I have to go. It's only $400 for both days. You don't want me wandering around armed but untrained do you? This is life or death!!!!

Come on, Dad.

Did it work?
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 8:11:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jmzd4:
yup a sucker.

My kid calls me yesterday from military school, of course he only calls when he really wants something, damn teenagers. At least he knew to call me instead of his mother. Anyway the school he goes to is putting together an airsoft team and of course he has to be on it, the only thing is he does not own an airsoft gun. He starts with the "uh umm uh Dad" stuff and I say get to the damn point what do you want? He tells me and I say sure go ahead as long as you can get it through your school bank account you can get whatever the hell you like. I start asking a few more questions and find out that the rep for the airsoft dealer (they were giving a discount) is still on campus and tell my son to run his ass back up to the rep and find the answers to these questions and call me back.

My kid puts the rep on the line and I ask if he can get it through the school bank....Nope. Alright, whatever, he takes my info over the phone for an airsoft sniper rifle (my boy HAS to/NEEDS to be the overwatch) scope and ammo. After it was all said and done I could have bought my son a real AK

Cool dude. Hope he enjoys it. It's better then him calling you up asking to join the fashion club and needing a sewing machine and sequins
Top Top