Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/21/2003 5:47:29 PM EDT
I spent 5 hours in the pool today wrestling with and throwing 10 neighbor kids and I am soooo worn out feel like I had my ass handed to me big time. My delts and triceps are so full of blood still. I think I am going to shave, if I can reach that high and hold the razor long enough, then going straight to bed. I am getting too old.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:16:21 PM EDT
Maybe you are but throwing kids around for 5 hours straight wear anyone out! Sounds like a hell of a workout.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:37:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TrojanFan: I spent 5 hours in the pool today wrestling with and throwing 10 neighbor kids and I am soooo worn out feel like I had my ass handed to me big time. My delts and triceps are so full of blood still. I think I am going to shave, if I can reach that high and hold the razor long enough, then going straight to bed. I am getting too old.
View Quote
Don't be so hard on yourself. When was the last time you spent 5 hours lifting in the gym? We are too programmed to think that the only reasonable workout has to be with weights.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:39:43 PM EDT
Yeah, you and me both. This weight loss thing is a goddamn roller coaster. And I ain't talking 5 or 10 pounds here or there, either. It's 30-40# swings. I have the self control of a fucking 3 year old with autism.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:40:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TrojanFan: I think I am going to shave, if I can reach that high
View Quote
Just be careful! dont wanna slice anything important! [ROFL] [LOL]
Top Top