Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2003 5:47:29 PM EDT
I spent 5 hours in the pool today wrestling with and throwing 10 neighbor kids and I am soooo worn out feel like I had my ass handed to me big time. My delts and triceps are so full of blood still. I think I am going to shave, if I can reach that high and hold the razor long enough, then going straight to bed.
I am getting too old.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:16:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe you are but throwing kids around for 5 hours straight wear anyone out! Sounds like a hell of a workout.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:37:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I spent 5 hours in the pool today wrestling with and throwing 10 neighbor kids and I am soooo worn out feel like I had my ass handed to me big time. My delts and triceps are so full of blood still. I think I am going to shave, if I can reach that high and hold the razor long enough, then going straight to bed.
I am getting too old.
View Quote

Don't be so hard on yourself.  When was the last time you spent 5 hours lifting in the gym?  We are too programmed to think that the only reasonable workout has to be with weights.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:39:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, you and me both. This weight loss thing is a goddamn roller coaster. And I ain't talking 5 or 10 pounds here or there, either.
It's 30-40# swings.
I have the self control of a fucking 3 year old with autism.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think I am going to shave, if I can reach that high
View Quote

Just be careful! dont wanna slice anything important!  [ROFL] [LOL]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top