Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2004 10:13:07 AM EDT
I am on call so I can not go anywhere and it is raining its ass off because of the storm out in the gulf of mexico. The wife is fighting me off, should never gave her that tazer for christmas, so I guess I go reload some 300 whisper rounds to use for hog hunting. So how is your day going?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:15:51 AM EDT
[#1]
It's raining here too so I am inside also. I am watching a pretty good college game, Oklahoma and Texas. Plus surfing ARFCOMM at the same time. Not a bad day.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:16:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I have jury duty monday and tuesday.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:16:43 AM EDT
[#3]
waiting for football

GO IRISH

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:16:46 AM EDT
[#4]
bored, it's very slow here at work.  Not much going on, just chatting here, flipping between college football and foxnews, and helping customers.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#5]
As much as I used to love playing football I do not like to watch it on TV.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top