Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 1:02:14 PM EDT
I am home from work today trying to get over the flu. Last night and today we have had several inches of snow with 40mph winds causing drifts. There is an 18" snow drift in front of the house, and the Basset Hound doesn't want to go through it to go do her business. So what the fuck do I do? Get on my boots and coat and make her a path thru the drift and over to a pine tree where the show isn't very deep.

I am the dog's bitch...
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:03:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Just toss it over.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:04:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I had to do that for my dog as well. Snow drifts piled up in my backyard bigger than my dog could get through (or cared to try to get through).
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:05:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Just toss it over.

here. I won't be needing it back...

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#4]
The OP's username is humorous in this context.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I would have done the same.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My wife went out of town once and left me and her stupid cat home alone. I got food poisoning and was sick as a dog, that poor cat (I still don't believe it) realized I was ill and ran around the house making the meowing for help then running back to check on me. I still would have died but at least Mr Mittens would have been upset before he decided to eat my corpse

My wife bought a ridiculously expensive tablecloth (no, I'm not telling) and I did the Fred Sanford thing where I staggered around like I was having a heart attack and finally flopped over. The cat freaked out, running over to me then running over to my wife and meowing at her to come help me, then running back to me. I felt kind of guilty.

Please reenact with video.

Please.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:27:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

My wife went out of town once and left me and her stupid cat home alone. I got food poisoning and was sick as a dog, that poor cat (I still don't believe it) realized I was ill and ran around the house making the meowing for help then running back to check on me. I still would have died but at least Mr Mittens would have been upset before he decided to eat my corpse

My wife bought a ridiculously expensive tablecloth (no, I'm not telling) and I did the Fred Sanford thing where I staggered around like I was having a heart attack and finally flopped over. The cat freaked out, running over to me then running over to my wife and meowing at her to come help me, then running back to me. I felt kind of guilty.

Well it is nice to know at least someone cares....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top