Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2002 7:16:18 AM EDT
I have been on this board for a few years now and consider myself to be an authority on all things important, not just pertaining to firearms but also world events.  I fought and survived the troll wars of 2001.  I have a BS degrees in Gunsmithing, Religion, Foreign Policy, Criminal Justice, and Masturbation. I am also a member of Mensa or Namba....I can't quite remember which.

I feel my high intelligence is not being appreciated on this board!!!  [b]I demand respect!![/b]

If the members continue to disagree with my obviously superior wit and the Mods fail to change their view point of me then I will be forced to leave this board!!  In short I demand that all the rules be changed to suit my daily whim, that Goatboy "Christian" me as the Supreme Know it All, and that all Mods be forced to worship me and send me 1 case of .223 ammo.

If these demands are not met by 6pm tonight I will be forced to leave and you all will no longer be allowed to read my intellectual posts.  I will be forced to start a new firearms board [url]www.IAMYOURNEWGOD.com[/url]where only my true followers will be allowed to join.

[b][red][size=6]THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!![/b][/red][/size=6]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 7:19:08 AM EDT
[#1]
[flame]
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 7:19:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Did you get a call from Elink yet?  Anything?
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 7:24:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top