Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 3:30:40 AM EDT
Talk of zombie movies got me thinking. will there be another one? Or should they leave it how they did?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:31:47 AM EDT
[#1]
It sucked and it should be done.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:32:07 AM EDT
[#2]
They should leave it how they did.  I think a sequel would make too much money for them to pass up on it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:35:14 AM EDT
[#3]
It looks like there will be a prequel
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:41:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I am really easily entertained.  I liked it
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:44:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I liked it up until the ending, why do the dipshits in Hollyweird have to fuck up the endings?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:51:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I liked it up until the ending, why do the dipshits in Hollyweird have to fuck up the endings?

The alternate ending that never got released would have made it a much better movie.  If you never saw the alternate ending, it's online and makes alot more sense.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:24:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:29:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The alternate ending that never got released would have made it a much better movie.  If you never saw the alternate ending, it's online and makes alot more sense.

cant have a happy ending for a "survivalist" hollywood wont stand for it..movies have to show the "hero" dead in the end, it's the new formula..sux, but seems to be the status quo
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:30:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, He should have been captured and sentenced to death. The point was that HE had become the monster.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:31:28 AM EDT
[#10]
The two ending thing was not cool. That and his dog dies...Can't watch it again.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:32:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am really easily entertained. I liked it

The alternate ending that never got released would have made it a much better movie. If you never saw the alternate ending, it's online and makes alot more sense.

No, He should have been captured and sentenced to death. The point was that HE had become the monster.

The title was the only thing that had any meaning to it, and they completely and totally separated that from the story.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:14:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
snort...

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:14:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The two ending thing was not cool. That and his dog dies...Can't watch it again.

hated the dog part
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:18:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

hated the dog part

Agreed...so did my GSD he looked sad after that scene

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:23:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Yea, with that hot zombie chick, nevermind she died too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top