Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2005 4:52:20 PM EDT
link/video

She is even more a peice of shit in my eyes now if thats even possible.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
link/video

yeah, I am simply amazed. Regardless of what faith you are, I am sure everybody can agree that she should burn in hell for this.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=394221
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:56:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it's kinda harsh to say that she's demeaning her own son's memory.

As I understand it Casey was against the war but joined up because he felt like it was his patriotic duty to do his part.

Is she wrong? Yes, no question. Is she demeaning her son's memory? Not for me (or anyone else) to say. She's not just the average anti-war lefty ya know, she did lose a son.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I am sure he is really proud of the way she is acting.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't access this video from work. Can someone give me the Reader's Digest version of what she's doing?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:01:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I can't access this video from work. Can someone give me the Reader's Digest version of what she's doing?

Just a statement where she says she's happy to be making some money doing what she's doing because she's had to use her own money up until now and Casey's insurance is about to run out.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:03:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

As I understand it Casey was against the war but joined up because he felt like it was his patriotic duty to do his part.

Is she wrong? Yes, no question. Is she demeaning her son's memory? Not for me (or anyone else) to say. She's not just the average anti-war lefty ya know, she did lose a son.

IIRC Casey Sheehan was a second term Soldier who re-enlisted during the war.  He must not have been too anti-war.

Sheehan is a far worse than average lefty loon against the war.  Have you seen her tirades against Israel?  No,  the press doesn't want you to know what a loon she is.  At her demonstrations the theme is "US out of Iraq, Israel out of Palestine".  That's right out of the enemy play book, traiterous bitch.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I feel that the loss of her son was nothing more than the tickett to sympathy that she needed to get to where she wanted to be, In the spotlight spouting her Anti American bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:05:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a statement where she says she's happy to be making some money doing what she's doing because she's had to use her own money up until now and Casey's insurance is about to run out.

The SGLI benefit just got increased from $250K to $400K, and it is retroactive.  That bitch will be getting another $150K here shortly to use aiding and abetting the enemy.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:07:18 PM EDT
[#10]
It'd be hilarious if it didnt first induce vomiting.

That woman is beyond revulsion.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:07:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The SGLI benefit just got increased from $250K to $400K, and it is retroactive.  That bitch will be getting another $150K here shortly to use aiding and abetting the enemy.

Its bloody sick when a soldiers benefits benefit the enemy.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Only one word to describe her..............Ghoul.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

BULLSHIT

I have seen no evidence Casey Sheehan objected to the war but evidence to the contrary. Others in the family has said she is not telling the truth and...

Casey Sheehan reenlisted in March 2004 knowing he would almost certainly be going to Iraq.

Cindy Sheehan is a fucking lying parasite. No she is not the average anti-war lefty ya know she is a extra special piece of vile shit.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:16:50 PM EDT
[#14]
this is what Sheehan needs a swift kick
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#15]
It is sick how she is making money on the death of her son.  If ever die for this country i hope my family doesn't act like that.  We need to stop following her around so much and the media will see that she had for 15 min. and she will go away.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:29:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Cindy Sheehan should be in jail for giving aid and comfort/treason. A piece of vile shit.

Just some pearls of wisdom from Cindy Sheehan:

"The person who killed my son, I have no animosity for that person at all."

"I'm going all over the country telling moms this country is not worth dying for."

"We are waging a nuclear war in Iraq right now.”

"When I was growing up, it was Communists. Now it's Terrorists. So you always have to have somebody to fight and be afraid of, so the war machine can build more bombs, guns, and bullets and everything."

"George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans."

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:30:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Somewhere in California, her husband's divorce lawyer just smiled.

She stole a marital asset, the insurance proceeds, and is pissing them away.

And she'll be reimbursing her spouse for every penny she's spent since the divorce was filed and the automatic injunction against brazen wasting of the marital assets went into effect.

Its going to be really fun when he moves for spousal maintenance based on the $$ of income she's got to have imputed to her by virtue of all the support from the LLL groups.

Oh yes, Cindy's world will come crashing down very soon.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:35:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

IIRC Casey Sheehan was a second term Soldier who re-enlisted during the war.  He must not have been too anti-war.

Here is a pic of Casey with a hero of his. Kind of a weird hero for a guy his mother calls anti-war. Fucking cunt...

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:36:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Cindy Sheehan is just plain fucked up in the head.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top