Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2010 4:00:17 AM EDT
Looks like I finally hit the jackpot !!!   :)    below is an email I just recieved... Thank you Mr Schranner !!!

York Chambers and Associates
Rotterdam House, 116 the Quayside,
Newcastle NE1 3DY
United Kingdom

Attention

We are in receipt of your mail. I am Barrister Stephen Twist of YORK CHAMBERS UK. I wish to notify you that late Mr. Andreas schranner  made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in  the Codicil and last testament of his WILL.
Mr. Andreas schranner, a german  property magnate who was based in the U.K, happens to be one of our very good clients.

On the 31st of July 2000, Mr. Andreas schranner, his wife Maria, their daughter Andréa eich, & other relatives all died in the air France concord plane crash.
view the link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm and see his death story.

I want you to know that you have absolute right to reject this WILL as much as you have the right to accept it as well. If you wish to turn it down then let me know so I can send you a WILL rejection form to fill and revert back to this office. I am not going to impose it on you but just doing my job here.

I can imagine that the late Mr. Andreas schranner must have known that you will put the money to good use for the less privileged of which he was aware that you can achieve, that is why he selected you. Also, understand that I don't know you neither have I met you before, but my contacting you is based on the recommendation of late Mr. Andreas schranner

Be further informed that these funds will not be released to you without some proper identification. I have never met you before like I said and to be able to carry out our duties effectively as sole executors of the WILL, We must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are.

Please re-confirm to us through this email; your full contact details to include your Full name, Age, Sex, Address Telephone and Fax number(if any) and if you have moved to a new address then indicate both the new and old one, for my verification with what I have in my file. Any difference or discrepancies in the information provided by you will mean that I am contacting the wrong person and I will stop all communication with you out rightly.

As soon as we confirm your identity as the beneficiary to Mr. Andreas schranner , we shall immediatelly provide you with all legal documents, backing you as the beneficiary. I would immediatelly send you THE WILL of my client, CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT OF FUNDS, and POWER OF ATTRORNEY, you would need these documents in order for the BANK to release your funds.                  

We sincerely hope that the above requirement be sent to us sooner than later for us to proceed with the documentation. And note that we cannot send any document to you until we are fully convinced that we have the true beneficiary. And note that we have a period of (14) working days to conclude this so I can move on to the next beneficiary on the WILL of my late client.  

I await your prompt response.

Yours in Service,
Barr. Stephen Twist
York Chambers.
Principal Partner
Partners: *Aidan Walsh Esq *Markus Wolfgang Esq *John Marvey Esq, *Jerry Smith Esq

********Confidentiality Notice********
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message, including any attachment, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:01:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Lucky Dog

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:06:21 AM EDT
[#2]

We should get 30 of us together, rent a big hotel suite, and have you invite Mr. Twist to have a meet. I'm guessing that a video of the guy crapping his pants when he sees...well, you know, would be a hit on YouTube.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:09:21 AM EDT
[#3]
ooh! congrats!
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:09:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Pretty generous of you. I have a contact with a prince in Nigeria that's helping me with the placement of a few million myself. Once the dough hits my account, I promise to match you dollar for dollar.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:11:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Too bad he doesn't know how to spell Concorde
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:14:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Reply back to him and tell him that it is his luck day and that he can keep the money.... and ask for the paperwork to release the money to him.... see if you ever get it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:15:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Ahhhhhhh, the ol' Nigenglish internet scheme...

They are adapting. Kill it with fire.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:25:00 AM EDT
[#8]
i'm up to 200 million with all the ones i have recieved...  maybe ill open an account one day and put $10 dollars in it and see what happens..  haha
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:27:16 AM EDT
[#9]
I guess that old saying about all those ARFCOM millionaires is true.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:33:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Want me to go collect it for you?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:36:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Nor Attorney.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:40:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Damn lucky bunch of bastards.––IS  
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:41:47 AM EDT
[#13]
that two timing, double crossing, son of a bitch !
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:42:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nor Attorney.

Or that all the Concordes have been grounded for years.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:44:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We should get 30 of us together, rent a big hotel suite, and have you invite Mr. Twist to have a meet. I'm guessing that a video of the guy crapping his pants when he sees...well, you know, would be a hit on YouTube.

Umm.... I don't know and I don't think I want to know what he may see 30 of you guys doing in a big hotel suite
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:45:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Looks like I finally hit the jackpot !!!   :)    below is an email I just recieved... Thank you Mr Schranner !!!

Newcastle NE1 3DY
United Kingdom

Attention

We are in receipt of your mail. I am Barrister Stephen Twist of YORK CHAMBERS UK. I wish to notify you that late Mr. Andreas schranner  made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in  the Codicil and last testament of his WILL.
Mr. Andreas schranner, a german  property magnate who was based in the U.K, happens to be one of our very good clients.

On the 31st of July 2000, Mr. Andreas schranner, his wife Maria, their daughter Andréa eich, & other relatives all died in the air France concord plane crash.
view the link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm and see his death story.

I want you to know that you have absolute right to reject this WILL as much as you have the right to accept it as well. If you wish to turn it down then let me know so I can send you a WILL rejection form to fill and revert back to this office. I am not going to impose it on you but just doing my job here.

I can imagine that the late Mr. Andreas schranner must have known that you will put the money to good use for the less privileged of which he was aware that you can achieve, that is why he selected you. Also, understand that I don't know you neither have I met you before, but my contacting you is based on the recommendation of late Mr. Andreas schranner

Be further informed that these funds will not be released to you without some proper identification. I have never met you before like I said and to be able to carry out our duties effectively as sole executors of the WILL, We must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are.

Please re-confirm to us through this email; your full contact details to include your Full name, Age, Sex, Address Telephone and Fax number(if any) and if you have moved to a new address then indicate both the new and old one, for my verification with what I have in my file. Any difference or discrepancies in the information provided by you will mean that I am contacting the wrong person and I will stop all communication with you out rightly.

As soon as we confirm your identity as the beneficiary to Mr. Andreas schranner , we shall immediatelly provide you with all legal documents, backing you as the beneficiary. I would immediatelly send you THE WILL of my client, CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT OF FUNDS, and POWER OF ATTRORNEY, you would need these documents in order for the BANK to release your funds.                  

We sincerely hope that the above requirement be sent to us sooner than later for us to proceed with the documentation. And note that we cannot send any document to you until we are fully convinced that we have the true beneficiary. And note that we have a period of (14) working days to conclude this so I can move on to the next beneficiary on the WILL of my late client.  

Yours in Service,
Barr. Stephen Twist
York Chambers.
Principal Partner
Partners: *Aidan Walsh Esq *Markus Wolfgang Esq *John Marvey Esq, *Jerry Smith Esq

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message, including any attachment, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message

WTF!  

We must be relatives and you can fully expect me to fight you in court over this!
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:46:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Buy a space shuttle for 28 million? Then just live in the damn thing.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:47:00 AM EDT
[#18]
How do you guys get these? I've been trying to get one of these just so I can mess with them.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:47:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Umm.... I don't know and I don't think I want to know what he may see 30 of you guys doing in a big hotel suite

Could it be worse than a dog humping your foot ....just sayin.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:49:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could it be worse than a dog humping your foot ....just sayin.

Could be 30 of you fuckers humping my foot.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:50:19 AM EDT
[#21]
I'd request the WILL rejection form.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:55:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Newcastle NE1 3DY
United Kingdom

Attention

Yours in Service,
Barr. Stephen Twist
York Chambers.
Principal Partner

http://www.419eater.com/
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:22:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nor Attorney.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:27:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Wow! 30 million!  Damn i wish i had some rich english relatives.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:32:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Looks Legit!
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:35:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Cool! Now you can afford a ACR!
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:39:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Cool! Now you can afford a ACR!

But you will still have to skimp on some optional upgrades.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:41:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Looks like your ship came in!
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:42:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Good thing he found you, that plane went down nearly 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:46:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Wait a sec, I got the same email, already started spending it, got a new set of jumper cables....
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:46:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Lucky bastard!

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:48:38 AM EDT
[#32]
This better be on your 1040 next year...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top