[#2]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:17:07 AM EDT
[#3]
hahah

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:17:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:18:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, whatever.  As soon as my boys in the french army (link) send me my cut of the take, I'm like golden.  I'm buying a pony and it's gonna poop on your ninjas. HA!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:24:11 AM EDT
[#6]
NINJAS ARE SWEET AND BY SWEET I MEAN TOTALLY COOL
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:29:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Finally you can buy those breast implants you always wanted!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:29:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Well TRG, my dad used to say "If you're lucky- shit'll do for brains."  You sir are a lucky, lucky man.

When you get all that dough, be sure to buy yourself a classy beer to celebrate, maybe a Keystone Light or a Schlitz?

Sly
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:44:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:46:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:51:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#12]
shit, i hope so!!!!

you owe me money anyway
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:05:21 AM EDT
[#13]
$14.2 million? Chump change sucka! I'm getting $155 million!

Ado Abacha wrote:

WITH THE COMPLIMENTS OF ABDUL ABACHA  

I am Alhaji ado Abacha, son of the late Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, General Sanni Abacha who died under mysterious circumstances on the 8th of June 1998 After the death of my father, myself and members of my family including my mother have been put through hell with interrogations, on account of corruption and mismanagement of public funds by my late father. The aftermath of these interrogation has led to the continuous effort of the new President with co-operation from the Swiss government and other European countries to freeze, confiscate and recover monies belonging to my late father which were deposited in Swiss Bank accounts and in Bank Accounts in other European countries. Our movement has been restricted , our travel documents seized and we have been forced to refund quite a huge amount of money which we earned through legitimate Government deals executed using the influence of my late father.

The reasons given by the present government for the harassment of my family constitutes a massive witch-hunting exercise by the numerous enemies made by my father in his bid to self succeed himself as President of Nigeria before his death. These people  presently control the socio-political structure and the economy of the country and are themselves guilty of the same crimes of non-accountability and probity leveled against my father. It is a  known fact that there is not one member of the present political  class that  have not  been involved  in corrupt practices in and out of the Government and have themselves amassed  huge deposits in Foreign Banks.  Fortunately, just after the death of my father, my mother in  anticipation  of the present action of the new Government made arrangements to secretly move the sum of One Hundred and Fifty Five Million Dollars(US$155,000,000.00) in cash for safe-keeping in a security vault. These funds have been in the vault since then and we feel that it is now necessary to move the funds out of Nigeria for fear of discovery and confiscation by the new regime in Nigeria. We are therefore seeking a business partner with banking co-coordinates capable of accommodating such huge amounts and is able to manage or nominate trustees to manage these  funds in the interim as we  watch the political situation in Nigeria unfolds. Your main responsibility would be to assist in receiving the funds, investment of same in worthwhile ventures you consider profitable  and for obvious reasons and as such must insist that all arrangements are  made in your name. For your assistance and confidentiality in these matters we would be willing > to offer to you upon negotiations an agreeable percentage of the total sum and on the > profit accruing from the net investment.  

I am absolutely positive that this arrangement will be of mutual benefit to both of us and I think that it is of utmost importance that you reach me through my > personal email address stating your telephone and fax numbers and I would give you a telephone call to discuss the matter further and if we reach an acceptable arrangement, then we can proceed further. Finally, I  crave your indulgence to treat this letter with utmost seriousness and I trust that this will be the  beginning of a long lasting business relationship.    

Best Regards,

Abdul. >  

BTW: Ninjas scare me!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:07:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Don't forget to crap your pants.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:12:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:14:43 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Finally you can buy those breast implants you always wanted!

TRG.  We're good friend, right?  Since you're getting rich...Get rid of Legs.

Bwahaha!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:14:49 AM EDT
[#17]
TRG, dont you need to adopt an [older] son??
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:17:50 AM EDT
[#18]
My campus email is spammed with those things all the time
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:18:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:38:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Go to www.419eater.com

Check out the 'trophy room'.

One can have a shitload of fun with those boys.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Those are fake emails.  They are really clandestine communications from Islamic fundamentalists all across Africa- the Cote d'Ivorie, Nigeria, Sudan...all hot-beds for terrorist organizations.

Sure, we blow them off as SPAM, but they are communicating in code to sleeper cells abroad.  The names and addresses and contact info change on a daily basis.  Doesn't mean anything to us, but there's someone out there getting information from them.

Ever really looked close at one?  All the information passed in the original email???

Who would even think twice about it being a code to prepare for the next attack against the Infidels!

Oh, hell!  My tin-foil hat fell off and I lost my place.  I'll rant some more after I fix my foil beanie and re-group...watch the skies!!!!    

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:12:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:15:58 PM EDT
[#23]
share the wealth, I passed on his offer since I wanted the less fortunate to receive the money
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#24]
[apu]We are all so terribly jealous[/apu]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Some folks just have all the luck.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Yeah right....
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Don't bother, I have already responded, sent them some money to get started, and I expect to be receiving the funds any minute.....any minute.....any minute now.....
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:27:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:02:14 PM EDT
[#31]
I've always liked and admired you, TheRedGoat.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Well TRG, my dad used to say "If you're lucky- shit'll do for brains."  You sir are a lucky, lucky man.

When you get all that dough, be sure to buy yourself a classy beer to celebrate, maybe a Keystone Light or a Schlitz?

Sly

I like Schlitz. I haven't  had any for years. Send some up,eh.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#33]
I had a run in with Dr. Close a few years ago.  I got a few hundred out of him.  I feel ashamed for what I did, but I was young and need the money.

Did he ask for pictures of your moobs?

That'll probably be his next move, along with watching Spartacus and Richard Gere movies.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top