Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/18/2004 9:41:59 AM EST

Uhh last night was the last straw went out with some friends and met up with my sister whos in town. Anyways were sitting there after a few drinks and my girl starts rubbing her leg up against mine, so I place my hand on her leg, (under the table) she looks at me yells hey keep your hands to your self big guy and then (starts laughing her ass off with a big shit eating grin) I am sitting there like WTF then two seconds later she starts up with putting her hand on my leg. Then later she was doing that stop go shit again so I just fucking went home and told her to find someone else to play these retarted games with.

I swear she has to be crazy, do woman get off on getting us warmed up then shutting us down.

So now Its like damn got to go threw the whole process again, feels like its going be impossible to ever find a decent girl.

Segment from my weird life.

anyone know where to find semi sane woman? Colleges dont seem to workout so well

sorry for the hungover rant.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:43:58 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/18/2004 9:45:15 AM EST by Jeeper21]
You are not the only one.

Women are evil. Plain and simple. Nothing in my experience has changed my view on that.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:45:26 AM EST
I think some woman get off on, something like the sex is not there fault cause they said no??

the sooner you realize that woman under 30 are really nuts the better.

My advise, spend money on hookers and date girls and treat them nice. You dont worry about sex because your getting it from a pro that way you can just treat the girls nice.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:47:23 AM EST

1. You may need to post this over in the womens section and they may need to decipher the code.

2. She wanted you...at least thats what I thought. If she was anything above a 6 outa 10, you could've got some pie.

Course, perhaps brains are more important to you than pie...
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:51:49 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:52:06 AM EST
Let's see, you have a horny girl playing a game and you get pissed off. Who's in control of you life? You or someone else? When she put her hands back on you, why didn't you just tell her "Sorry, no touching until later"? Turn the game around on her. Anytime she tried to make an advance on you, just deny her and then smile. By the time you two got home she would have ripped your clothes off you and thrown you on the bed to get what she wanted.

But no you had to ruin a perfectly good evening and the wild crazy sex afterwards.

So to answer your question, you're never going to find a good woman because you aways drive them away by being too uptight.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:56:27 AM EST
Consider yourself lucky. My brother's first wife needed a good knock-down drag out fight to precede sex. He was not up to the task.

Edit. She's a very nice person....don't get me wrong....just quirky.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:57:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By Mak762:

I got some bad news for you my friend. It doesn't get any better after 30, sometimes it get's worse.

Not only will she be carrying all the baggage from her failed relationships from her 20's but there may be a few children in the mix and a few "my baby's daddy(s)" to deal with.

Since EVERY other man in her life has cheated on her, well you must be going to also, so forget talking to or God forbid going out with any of your friends ever again.

Of course you are a pathological liar as well.

"You want a what?"

God help us, I hope there are still some good ones out there, I have not been able to find one with any sense though.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:00:14 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/18/2004 10:03:09 AM EST by Donna]

Originally Posted By SWIRE:
Let's see, you have a horny girl playing a game and you get pissed off. Who's in control of you life? You or someone else? When she put her hands back on you, why didn't you just tell her "Sorry, no touching until later"? Turn the game around on her. Anytime she tried to make an advance on you, just deny her and then smile. By the time you two got home she would have ripped your clothes off you and thrown you on the bed to get what she wanted.... and the wild crazy sex afterwards.

I think he's right on this one. Personally, I tend to scare men off because I come on too strong, but I know a lot of women [all are under 30 either physically or emotionally!] who play those games. Also, even for me (someone who comes on strong) that type of reaction would have me right where you want me... um... so to speak....

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:00:16 AM EST

Let's see, you have a horny girl playing a game and you get pissed off.

By the time you two got home she would have ripped your clothes off you and thrown you on the bed to get what she wanted.

But no you had to ruin a perfectly good evening and the wild crazy sex afterwards.

thx for the reply but,

Well thats what happened we went back to her place and started going at it, then it happened again, no, then more than, no WTF I was drunk tired and pissed off.

I have hit this one quite a few times so its not like we were re-inventing the wheel here just same old shit.

but yeah I am a idiot for not playing the game.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:01:39 AM EST
Did your sister have any plans for the evening..............

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:02:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By mike45acp:

By the time you two got home she would have ripped your clothes off you and thrown you on the bed to get what she wanted.

thx for the reply but,

Well thats what happened we went back to her place and started going at it, then it happened again, no, then more than, no WTF I was drunk tired and pissed off.

I have hit this one quite a few times so its not like we were re-inventing the wheel here just same old shit.

RUN! Run like your hair's on fire!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:02:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By nightstalker:
Consider yourself lucky. My brother's first wife needed a good knock-down drag out fight to precede sex. He was not up to the task.

Edit. She's a very nice person....don't get me wrong....just quirky.

I think I married and divorced her.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:05:32 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:08:29 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:11:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:

Originally Posted By Donna:
Also, even for me (someone who comes on strong) that type of reaction would have me right where you want me... um... so to speak....

Where you gonna be tonight?

Probably right here!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:14:04 AM EST

Also, even for me (someone who comes on strong) that type of reaction would have me right where you want me... um... so to speak....

Probably right here!

Thats 1-916-555-1469.

<pssst> Call me

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:15:00 AM EST
well damn it doesn't take a expert to realize that both of you live in WA!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:15:51 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/18/2004 10:22:07 AM EST by Donna]

Originally Posted By sgtar15:

Probably right here!

Thats 1-916-555-1469.

<pssst> Call me

Sgtar15

No way! You call me! That's 1-900-867-5309

edited to help those who don't know 80's pop music... "I got it... Igot your number off the wall... 8675309....."
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:17:06 AM EST

well damn it doesn't take a expert to realize that both of you live in WA!

Isn't someone supposed to say "Get a room you two!" right about now, or is that only when two guys are acting gay?

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:20:56 AM EST
I don't want Jenny...I want Donna!

Sgtar15

PS:

I got it!

I got it!!

I got your number off the wall......
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:21:28 AM EST

thx for the reply but,

(I'm really not trying to hijack your thread!)

Know what? I think that on some level she must want you, or why would she keep coming back? Have you guys talked much? Is it mostly a "party" atmosphere when you see each other? Do you think alcohol consumption has anything to do with it (either too much or too little )?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:34:46 AM EST
no she comes over all the time, and usually we get along well.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:34:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By sgtar15:
I don't want Jenny...I want Donna!

Sgtar15

PS:

I got it!

I got it!!

I got your number off the wall......

Like my new sig line?

(I'll change it if you want....)
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:50:27 AM EST

Let's see, you have a horny girl playing a game and you get pissed off. Who's in control of you life? You or someone else? When she put her hands back on you, why didn't you just tell her "Sorry, no touching until later"? Turn the game around on her. Anytime she tried to make an advance on you, just deny her and then smile. By the time you two got home she would have ripped your clothes off you and thrown you on the bed to get what she wanted.

So to answer your question, you're never going to find a good woman because you aways drive them away by being too uptight.

This is pretty much on target.

She was testing you, and unfortunately you failed. If you had "played the game," which womenz LOVE, she most likely would have torn your clothes off. Seriously.

If she does that again, do something like moving her hadn away and look at her and say something like, "Hey, you need to slow down, I'm not some piece of meat."

Get it? Turn the tables on typical male/female interaction. I swear it will have her dripping wet.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:57:32 AM EST

no she comes over all the time, and usually we get along well.

Get along well - as "friends"? I'm wondering if maybe she thinks of you as a friend, but weakens sometimes (we do that from time to time)? Sorry if you already said this, but is she actually your girlfriend now? I mean would SHE say that she is?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:00:32 AM EST
Fine by me....

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:57:39 AM EST

Thats pretty much it. You acted like a weenie and now she will go find a real man to have sex with. The right thing to do when she said "keep your hands to yourself" would be to grab her tits or just grab her shoulders, tell her "quiet down" and then just start making out with her. She was testing you to see if she could play with you like a puppet on a string and you fell right into her trap.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:59:26 AM EST
Makes me glad I'm married.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:26:22 PM EST

+1.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:15:21 PM EST
donkey punch
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:52:33 AM EST
I used to work for a guy who liked to get drunk and beat his wife. She would come by the office black and blue, happy as a lark, because she enjoyed it. Some women are weird.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:57:44 AM EST

Originally Posted By bvmjethead:

I got some bad news for you my friend. It doesn't get any better after 30, sometimes it get's worse.

Not only will she be carrying all the baggage from her failed relationships from her 20's but there may be a few children in the mix and a few "my baby's daddy(s)" to deal with.

Since EVERY other man in her life has cheated on her, well you must be going to also, so forget talking to or God forbid going out with any of your friends ever again.

Of course you are a pathological liar as well.

"You want a what?"

God help us, I hope there are still some good ones out there, I have not been able to find one with any sense though.

+1 Believe it ! Live it ! I have been thru it myself

Rip
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:56:01 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:27:24 AM EST

anyone know where to find semi sane woman? Colleges dont seem to workout so well

sorry for the hungover rant.

Its you.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:42:36 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:51:11 AM EST
Wow, I don't play games like that and neither do any of the girls I know, it's almost beggin for some kind of trouble. Then again, most of us aren't really rowdy drunks either. I dunno what to tell ya. I don't feel that's entirely normal. I've moved hands off of me before but never made a huge public display about it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:54:58 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/26/2004 4:57:29 AM EST by WizardOfAhs]

I think some woman get off on, something like the sex is not there fault cause they said no??

My advise, spend money on hookers and date girls and treat them nice. You dont worry about sex because your getting it from a pro that way you can just treat the girls nice.

Hookers? *LMFAO* What a knob!!!! (PELIGRO Will Robinson!!!!)

*tires screeching* I gotta edit to add...

I agreed with this guy right up to the point he suggested a hooker! I laughed so hard I shot cornflakes out of my nose, of course, I groaned a huge "it's way too early in the AM" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:59:47 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:05:47 AM EST
I can't say that I was ever a big hit on the dating scene, but I did find that most women wanted to play mind-games with you, and frankly I got tired of it real quick. Guess that's why I didn't score that much. Now that I'm in my late 30s, having been married for going on 13 years, I'd say go with a late 20's, early 30's woman, because they seem to have fewer problems (this is by no means a sure thing, incidentally). If they start to play stupid games, just say "Stop screwing around. Do you want to be around me or not?"...

Incidentally, I get way more flirts/overt looks now that I'm married than when I was single. Forbidden fruit syndrome, I guess. Maybe consider acting like you are married; ie, don't give a shit. I found that not being "on the prowl" gave me better luck finding dates, and it was less pressure-inducing too. I've heard of some guys getting a marriage band, and faking being married, though I think that's a little over the top.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:10:29 AM EST
All women are nuts, some just are able to hold it in longer than others. Their craziness that is.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:13:49 AM EST

Originally Posted By luger355:
donkey punch

all you had to do when she put her hand on your leg was gently grab it, move it over to her leg, give it a little pat, and let go...

repeat as necessary...

be assertive... if you think its annoying, then dont put up with it...
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:17:55 AM EST
Nope. They are mostly all nuts.
Keep trying until you find one though. They are out there, albeit rare.

My qualifications:
Dated 150 women before I married.
Spend my day surrounded by nurses, about 80% of the patients I see are women-nearly all of the screwy patients I see are.

All I can say is it was fun running thru the lot of 'em before I met my wife. Don't let yourself get to attached until you find the right one though. Makes it alot easier to move on, which I recommend doing on a fairly regular basis.

Enjoy. Life's an adventure!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:37:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By WizardOfAhs:

Hookers? *LMFAO* What a knob!!!! (PELIGRO Will Robinson!!!!)

*tires screeching* I gotta edit to add...

I agreed with this guy right up to the point he suggested a hooker! I laughed so hard I shot cornflakes out of my nose, of course, I groaned a huge "it's way too early in the AM" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

One way or another, you pay for it. It's up to you how much you want to pay.
Ethically, I can't do it. But it sounds like a nice option.

Girls who come on too fast turn me off. I want something worth working for, not the town bicycle.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:32:06 AM EST
Women are nuts.
"In Alaska, you don't lose your girlfriend, you just lose your turn."
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:48:51 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/26/2004 7:55:51 AM EST by napalm]

Originally Posted By N_Viejo:

Thats pretty much it. You acted like a weenie and now she will go find a real man to have sex with. The right thing to do when she said "keep your hands to yourself" would be to grab her tits or just grab her shoulders, tell her "quiet down" and then just start making out with her. She was testing you to see if she could play with you like a puppet on a string and you fell right into her trap.

Yeah, sure.

He sure fell into that trap, huh? Booted the bitch to the curb. I bet she's thrilled that her trap worked so successfully, and now she can't play her fucking stupid games with him anymore. I guess she'll just go find a "real man" who likes to be jerked around.

I say good on you, mike45acp. Don't let bitches play stupid fuckfuck games with you, or they'll be playing games with you for the rest of your life.

I guess some of the people around here just enjoy stupid juvenile crap though.

Must be why there's always someone on here talking about their latest divorce.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:14:57 AM EST
Get a grip!! Use you brain and not your dick!

After the first outburst, you should have set your sights on getting the hell out of there instead of trying to "score". also after the first outburst and the 2nd comeon you should have yelled KNOCK IT OFF BITCH!!, That would have set the stage for getting out of there, and on the way out you could declare her as PSYCHOBITCH!!

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:29:12 AM EST

Originally Posted By EricTheHun:
Please direct all of your insane girlfriends to me!

I will do whatever it takes to make them see that they are the sane one in our relationship.

I will then return them to you, albeit slightly used, but fully aware that there are far worse men around than you!

Eric The(ReasonablyInsane)Hun

roflmao

Honey, this is ETH, he's the one your momma warned you about.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:56:32 AM EST
To answer your question..."Will I ever find a sane girlfriend?"

The answer is "NO"
Top Top